Any Improvements?

Matt, It would be good if we had new methods by which we can earn trophy points is there any new milestone for that?

I am happy in there being a tiny bit of surprise in how you get what trophies and how many of them change ranks.
Some trophies i can't understand how to win such as Trophy Collector which is of 100 points and many more so i want some easy trophies to be there

Some trophies i can't understand how to win such as Trophy Collector which is of 100 points and many more so i want some easy trophies to be there
If it's too easy to do things, they lose meaning. You get the Trophy Collector trophy from collecting a lot of trophies - again, I'm not going to give an exact number because it is meant to be a surprise.

Hi, Gary. First time caller long time listener. What is the function of all the little mini-titles I see on a few people under their usernames?

...and a follow-up question; I don't like them.

Hi, Gary. First time caller long time listener. What is the function of all the little mini-titles I see on a few people under their usernames?

...and a follow-up question; I don't like them.
It is because of Arcade game . If Anybody wins any arcade game then the name of the game appears as a mini title

What I think AliB is trying to say, is that you can choose to ignore someone by clicking the "ignore" button at the top right corner of their profile. :thumbs
Yeah It was getting late for school in the morning and I was on mobile so errors occured.

If you haven't got a trophy, it is because you haven't met the requirements.

If you haven't got a trophy, it is because you haven't met the requirements.
Requirements?. I dont think so. I have tried all the styles. Still no trophy awarded for me too. I wonder,what are those "requirements" all about.

Users who are viewing this thread