Any Improvements?

It says that I've a notification but I when click on my notifications or even view my user control panel, there's nothing there. Can anyone just fix this ? it's really annoying.

----------

Also, that notification is about subscribed thread.

what title title kept here? huh? one having 'god of cricket' is not king of this world.

Titles doesn't matter folks. It's just a funny part of site to make the fools feel like that. e.g. Club cricketer - first step.

Yeah! Those are 'post'(admin/mod) based titles and they've got different colors as well.

Try clicking the 'Mark Forums Read' link near the bottom of the forum home page, which should remove anything like that.

I closed the tab and opened a new one and it was fixed. Thanks anyway. :thumbs

There is a member named 'sanjeevaloria' who is banned from almost 2 weeks, but still I see him coming to the forum

There is a member named 'sanjeevaloria' who is banned from almost 2 weeks, but still I see him coming to the forum

A banned member can visit the forum, see everything out here. What they cannot do is post here or download anything uploaded on planetcricket.

A banned member can visit the forum, see everything out here. What they cannot do is post here or download anything uploaded on planetcricket.

Well i think you are not accurate Sammy Boy,a banned member cant see anything on forum(he will just get a message and the ban upliftment time),while logged in.BTW he can do so by just being a guest.(without being logged in)

----------

Really?He was last active on 29-04-2014.

Well i think you are not accurate Sammy Boy,a banned member cant see anything on forum(he will just get a message and the ban upliftment time),while logged in.BTW he can do so by just being a guest.(without being logged in)

Maybe I am wrong. I have not done anything foolish enough to get banned. :p

Banned users can still view parts of the forum while logged in - there's no point stopping them, as they could still see it all when signed out anyway.

Yes. Some forums aren't visible because I'm not about to spend my time on fixing that, but we don't deliberately stop banned users from reading the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread