Any Improvements?

Perhaps rename the thread "Questions, Comments, Suggestions?" or something since that's really what it is being used for...

Perhaps rename the thread "Questions, Comments, Suggestions?" or something since that's really what it is being used for...
This is PlanetCricket - we need to have the topic named something else so all the discussion about those things happens in it.

Titles

I would like to see titles be eliminated from general posts, anyone who can read a title can read a post, they are used for no reason and it makes it seem like the person is saying their posy is more important than others, I am yet to see one used constructively and (although I am quite aware of how unlikely it is to happen) I would like to see them taken out.

Well, some of the posts appear in vertical alignment while using the mobile site. I'd post a screenshot but apparently we can't upload an attachment from phone?

I would like to see titles be eliminated from general posts, anyone who can read a title can read a post, they are used for no reason and it makes it seem like the person is saying their posy is more important than others, I am yet to see one used constructively and (although I am quite aware of how unlikely it is to happen) I would like to see them taken out.
Most of those are from when people's posts are merged out of a new thread being created - I very rarely see people actually use them outside of that - because most people just use quick reply.

----------

I'd post a screenshot but apparently we can't upload an attachment from phone?
It's possible, but depends on whether your phone has an appropriate file picker for the upload box.

@MattW today i just tried to login pc.net using my old nokia n72.I opened it using opera mini,everything worked fine except one thing-smilies are not visible in my post.I tried to take a snapshot of it and is here
354991-Scr000003.jpeg
and the original post is here www.planetcricket.org/forums/2765284-post127.html

It's possible, but depends on whether your phone has an appropriate file picker for the upload box.

I don't really know. I couldn't upload it to imgur either so I guess that's the case.

Here is the screenshot though. This post. If it isn't clear already, it's a Windows Phone and I'm using Internet Explorer from mobile. :)

I don't really know. I couldn't upload it to imgur either so I guess that's the case.

Here is the screenshot though. This post. If it isn't clear already, it's a Windows Phone and I'm using Internet Explorer from mobile. :)
The issue was the use of indents in the post, should be fixed now.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140506_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140506_0001.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 12
@MattW today i just tried to login pc.net using my old nokia n72.I opened it using opera mini,everything worked fine except one thing-smilies are not visible in my post.I tried to take a snapshot of it and is here and the original post is here The Great PlanetCricket Ask Me Anything You Like Thread [AMAYL]
My understanding is that Opera Mini will remove images to minimise load times. If that isn't the problem, then I can't suggest any fixes.

it makes it seem like the person is saying their posy is more important than others,

Well in my opinion, my posy is much better then most of the users' posy. However if you feel that your posy is better (unlikely) then you may send me a picture of it and I will send you mine so we can see who has the best posy.

Yeah, that's just a slight oddity because you can 'see' the contact a mod forum, but not threads by other users in it.

That shouldn't happen too often.

Users who are viewing this thread