Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just a thought, if you got those nifty little flags now what about ditching the "National Team" bit from the user-profiles and just replacing it with a flag icon of ones choice?

ethybubs

International Cricketer
Just a thought, if you got those nifty little flags now what about ditching the "National Team" bit from the user-profiles and just replacing it with a flag icon of ones choice?

... How dare ye?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Because someone out there will be a fan of the cricket team from Jersey and then I'll be spending all my time making little flags.

I'll see if it's possible.

At the risk of seeming strange, is there any chance of similar style flags for Argentina, Fiji and the United States?
:arg: :fij: :usa:

The US one is a weird crop because otherwise the whole thing just became a blur: Untitled-1.png

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
and then I'll be spending all my time making little flags.

...as if you have better things to do. Just outsource it to India, like the rest of the world does.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'll see if it's possible.
And it is - if you go to your 'Personal Details' page you can choose a country from the 'Profile Flag' dropdown and you'll get a flag in place of where it says 'National Team'. If you choose a flag, it will override what you've filled out in the 'National Team' section. If you're like ethybubs though and 'national team' is a complex thing with dates and multiple countries, just don't choose a flag and you'll still see what you've written.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
All members with left-aligned sigpics use my sigpic. Thats how it looks to me.
Anyone who hasn't replaced their signature since we moved to XenForo but had an image in their signature will have the same image as you.

Harmer

School Cricketer
I think this forum is good coz more member visits here daily but if we start Trivia corner from Harmer
We can attract more visitors with more daily post even without the cricket season.

Let me know Mr. Moderator what you think with my kind suggestion.my quizzes will be iconic and unique and only cricket related.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I think this forum is good coz more member visits here daily but if we start Trivia corner from Harmer
We can attract more visitors with more daily post even without the cricket season.

Let me know Mr. Moderator what you think with my kind suggestion.my quizzes will be iconic and unique and only cricket related.

You are welcome to start a thread with your quizzes here: General Chat - PlanetCricket Forums

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
and you'll get a flag in place of where it says 'National Team'

I'd suggest maybe changing the NZ flag to a Silver Fern, but that's nitpicky so I wont...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
He wants to change it to wacky things... nutbar, that he is. I just mean in terms of differentiating it from the mini-Australian one on the forums...

Users who are viewing this thread