Any more patches..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBC14 Rocks

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't think we really need a new cricket game anyway, DBC17 only came out this year. What's the point on
having a new cricket game for the Ashes when you can just play a Ashes 2017 series on DBC17.

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Well we don't have a choice as it will be the only cricket game out.

I don't think we really need a new cricket game anyway, DBC17 only came out this year. What's the point on
having a new cricket game for the Ashes when you can just play a Ashes 2017 series on DBC17.

Add to this given the way DBC17 has gone there is no guarantee that any Ashes game will be any better than this and may suffer from numerous bugs I would rather not buy it.

I bought DBC17 when it first came out on PS4 because of they way DBC14 was handled and I got it on PC as well. I won't do so again unless I am sure that it will be a significantly better game than DBC17 and nothing I've seen since DBC17 has come out leads me to believe that would be the case.

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Add to this given the way DBC17 has gone there is no guarantee that any Ashes game will be any better than this and may suffer from numerous bugs I would rather not buy it.

I bought DBC17 when it first came out on PS4 because of they way DBC14 was handled and I got it on PC as well. I won't do so again unless I am sure that it will be a significantly better game than DBC17 and nothing I've seen since DBC17 has come out leads me to believe that would be the case.
Sadly, there're never any guarantees. But I do hope they rectify some or a lot of the problems out.[DOUBLEPOST=1505580227][/DOUBLEPOST]
So... people would actually consider buying this after the last abortion of a game?
They would treat a potential purchase with guarded caution.[DOUBLEPOST=1505580306][/DOUBLEPOST]
Based on No Online Play.
If you don't play on line your opinion would differ as the gaming experience is thus different?

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Online play is big attraction hope ashes17 has good online like dbc14.. Dbc17 has bad online play

Last edited:

.Jambo.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Nah mate, it was pretty shithouse. I mean aside from the career mode, the bat pad issue, the crashing of the Xbox system when playing any kind of competition, the shonky field settings and the appalling online play... yeah I guess it wasn't too bad.​

Add to that the total lack of communication about fixes for these and other issues, I deadset am never buying a product from these people. DLC? Nah, I'll save $20 and go watch a big bash game. Full release? $100 better spent sinking beers at the Ashes.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Did a little video with the rumours so far. Thanks to the blokes here. A bloke called Tyson Bennett did the thumbnail which looks so good I reckon.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Did a little video with the rumours so far. Thanks to the blokes here. A bloke called Tyson Bennett did the thumbnail which looks so good I reckon.

if no pc then fearsome tweak the game hard .. ;)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Haha, I'm trying to ignore the topic for now. Expecting too much will only end up in disappointment hence will wait for the official word than be disappointed at a later stage. Cheers.

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
there is definately a game coming out, hope it not a let down like ashes13 or dbc17,,,,time for ross symmons to speak offically, wether its ashes17 dlc or full new game,

greed378

Club Captain
I have a bad feeling this will be a mobile game akin to the big bash one, think its very unlikely they self publish a full console release of an ashes game

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
This thread has gone too far from the original topic. If there is any official news regarding Ashes 2017, a thread will be created for the discussion and possibly the dedicated forum for it too.

Closed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread