TENNIS AO Tennis

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Assume this is top spin and flat shots often using the slice animation fix. For me top spin shots use slice animation so often was putting me off playing

To me, top spin, flat, and slice look like their using the same animation on some shots with the latest PC patch, but then that's not something I've concentrated on observing before. So I might not be the best person to judge whether this has changed.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
As posted in other sites, these are main issues for me now :

the awkward "slice" flat/top spin shot,

serves down the T still being too easy,

The lack of AI making unforced errors (especially at higher levels)

the player not reacting to a ball that could be easily hit

The good

Rackets sounds (don’t fade out on Xbox)
Very hard to ace serving out wide
Players come to net more

I don't know whether they've worked on the movement issue, but I'm still seeing movement problems. The most common one for me is my player not getting past the centre of the baseline when I'm trying to move left to right.

Maybe the ball sounds volume problem is only on the PC and PS4 (if that's what @JohnnyDGaming89 is on).

Strangely, I easily beat Nadal the other day, which seemed very odd. I'm a lowly-ranked player, but he played terribly.

On the plus side, I'm seeing less net cords, and more balls being hit long.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I don't know whether they've worked on the movement issue, but I'm still seeing movement problems. The most common one for me is my player not getting past the centre of the baseline when I'm trying to move left to right.

Maybe the ball sounds volume problem is only on the PC and PS4 (if that's what @JohnnyDGaming89 is on).

Strangely, I easily beat Nadal the other day, which seemed very odd. I'm a lowly-ranked player, but he played terribly.

On the plus side, I'm seeing less net cords, and more balls being hit long.

Yeah on PS4, hard a really hard time hearing the new sounds personally. Like you can hear them but they aren't as pronounced as the old sounds.

D

Deleted member 46200

Somebody ban this guy for trolling the wrong thread.
Someone please... Must be worth a week or six... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1530292117][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah on PS4, hard a really hard time hearing the new sounds personally. Like you can hear them but they aren't as pronounced as the old sounds.
Really sorry but probably dumb but have you increased the sound in the menu.

Admit. Please delete if this is stupid x

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yup, exactly, and I have the "on court sounds" slider to max

@Llewelynf, you have a PS4, don't you? Are you seeing\hearing this problem?

I sent an email to BA about it.
I played a little this morning and I didn't notice the sound tbh, I did mention the slice animation for top spin and flat shots. I saw BA mentioned a quick fix on Twitter

Users who are viewing this thread