Apply for Cricket Revolution's Closed Beta Test! *UPDATED*

Rafey

Mindstorm Studios Representative
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello everyone,

We are conducting a closed beta test for CR and will be selecting a limited number of applicants based on a number of factors such as their experience with cricket games and community involvement, among others.

The sign-up period has started and will last till the 24th of September, so make sure you do not miss the deadline if you want to participate in the beta test. Click here to go to the sign-up page.

If you have any queries regarding the beta test, go ahead and post them in this thread.

::: UPDATE :::

The selected participants have been e-mailed regarding this.

We'd like to thank everyone who applied. We received a large number of applications and the competition was very tough.

Last edited:
This is good initiative. A feedback from Planet Cricket members will definitely help in achieving our long dream of a actual cricket game.

I do not have any beta testing experience of games but I have been beta testing products in our company. Will that qualify?

This is good initiative. A feedback from Planet Cricket members will definitely help in achieving our long dream of a actual cricket game.

I do not have any beta testing experience of games but I have been beta testing products in our company. Will that qualify?
Having video game beta testing experience is not a pre-requisite for this, though it will certainly help.

You've summed it up excellently. Thats exactly what should be happening with modern cricket games. Getting advice from the pros :p

Hello everyone,

We are conducting a closed beta test for CR and will be selecting a limited number of applicants based on a number of factors such as their experience with cricket games and community involvement, among others.

The sign-up period has started and will last till the 24th of September, so make sure you do not miss the deadline if you want to participate in the beta test. Click here to go to the sign-up page.

If you have any queries regarding the beta test, go ahead and post them in this thread.

It's great how open and upfront you guys are. Very refreshing to see! And no this is not a heel-licking exercise; it is genuine! Well played, and whatever happens I sincerely hope this game is a success as we desperately need good cricket games competing for our attention!:)

I was one of the first ones who submitted the application. I hope I get selected. :)

Good luck to all!

Users who are viewing this thread