Apply for Cricket Revolution's Closed Beta Test! *UPDATED*

I applied a couple of days ago
To try out a game before release, specially cricket game and point out any bug before release is worth it. Plus my ass is on EI, thanks to the job market so I have quite a lot of time to spare. The stats tracking in this game looks amazing. Hope the gameplay does justice to it

A very good initiative by Mindstorm but i wont be available till 3rd of october!:doh
Its definitely a great initiative. PC members have good knowledge about their cricket and would definitely help this game. Even if they don't select me I know they will get good input from other PC members. Step in the right right direction, kudos to Mindstorm

Last edited:
Will you send mail if we are selected? when this beta test will be completed because you have already announced that game will be released in october.

Will you send mail if we are selected? when this beta test will be completed because you have already announced that game will be released in october.
Ya I also wanna know the same thing how we will come to know whether we've been selected or not ?

i was just kidding, have no idea. Perhaps they will show up at your door with a briefcase handcuffed to their arm, in that vacuum sealed case will be the ultimate cricket game.

i was just kidding, have no idea. Perhaps they will show up at your door with a briefcase handcuffed to their arm, in that vacuum sealed case will be the ultimate cricket game.

He probably also doesn't know that he will be placed into the Witness Protection Agency if he gets selected. Off to Alabama for you!

death is less cruel fate than life in Alabama. I just drove through it once, never again :noway

already 25th today...no mail or no update on beta testing. eagerly waiting for the beta test
I think they'll only mail those people whom they've selected I didn't get a mail(yet) so I haven't been selected or what :spy

Users who are viewing this thread