Apply for Cricket Revolution's Closed Beta Test! *UPDATED*

All details regarding the beta test will be communicated to the selected applicants through e-mail within the next few days.

I'll make an announcement in this thread when we've sent out the e-mails so that those who do not selected know of it.

hmarka said:
i was just kidding, have no idea. Perhaps they will show up at your door with a briefcase handcuffed to their arm, in that vacuum sealed case will be the ultimate cricket game.
:rtfl ... love your posts!

Last edited:
All details regarding the beta test will be communicated to the selected applicants through e-mail within the next few days.

I'll make an announcement in this thread when we've sent out the e-mails so that those who do not selected know of it.

:rtfl ... love your posts!

Ok Thank you Mr.Rafey .Nice to see someone is responding to our moans

Cant help but wonder if the new found helpful manner over at Transmission is thanks to the way you boys have run an honest and transparent release process.

I really hope that your project is succesful and am personally buying a gaming PC so I can get in on the action :)

I really hope that your project is succesful and am personally buying a gaming PC so I can get in on the action :)

That's awesome Hmarka. Now I can challenge (:laugh) you to some online cricket action!

I really hope that your project is succesful and am personally buying a gaming PC so I can get in on the action
I can challenge you that you will find the gameplay of this game a lot better than AC09. It's my challenge ;)

Cannot wait to bat as fat Inzy. I miss fat cricketers from ICC World Cup 99.

CR has send some members emails for beta testing.

I am not the one btw.

Who gave you this information and the right to announce it?

I'll wait until the official announcement from Rafey.

Last edited:
Apart from usual mails from Africa about someone dead giving me all his money, I have not received any mail from Mindstorm.

ya same here as a CR forum member even no one yet receive any emails

Users who are viewing this thread