Apply for Cricket Revolution's Closed Beta Test! *UPDATED*

coolz_hari said:
Release date is in October month . what date exactly ..any idea?
October 30th, both on steam and at retail.

oh.....stilll 33 days.. can't wait any more. I loved that trailer specially that last bats man waits for his turn is impressive. Shots are looking great specially reverse sweet & pull shot

coolz_hari added 5 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

For Beta testing ,are you taking guys from pakistan only?

thats great ;) i guess you will announce team on moday?

wow..i m excited . Is there any commentary in this game ? i saw trailer & could hear the commentary . I donno who is that guy but to hear his voice is good & refreshing.
The first version of CR will not feature standard commentary. Reason being, that no matter how many dialogues you have, it ends up getting repetitive and takes away from the core gameplay and multi-player experience. We are experimenting with new ways to make it more interesting.

The video you're talking about is not an in-game trailer, it's a cinematic.

The first version of CR will not feature standard commentary. Reason being, that no matter how many dialogues you have, it ends up getting repetitive and takes away from the core gameplay and multi-player experience. We are experimenting with new ways to make it more interesting.

oh ok.That means there will not be any commentary . Your point is correct.

I am hoping to see some realistic high quality sounds of ball hitting bat & stumps etc.

October 30th, both on steam and at retail.

Roll on October! I am having great matches with Ashes 2009 but I am confident that this game will have me spending many enjoyable hours as well. I am so curious as to how well it works online.

Ashes 2009 has a lot of problems with lag if the internet connection isn't fast enough and I hope this game gets around that. i am hopeful that the kinder system specs also means that online play will be smoother. Good luck guys for the last few weeks before launch.

I am sure you are very excited and possibly a bit nervous too! :)

I have already created my play list of songs I will hear while playing this.

same here i doubt CR gona announce beta testers on october 1st ?

Common release it early we are getting so impatient

Users who are viewing this thread