Apply for Cricket Revolution's Closed Beta Test! *UPDATED*

Are people even supposed to state whether they have been selected or not? I thought the idea of a closed beta was to keep it closed? Not trying to be an as*hole just looking for some clarity about what can and what cannot be said. Rafey could you give some indications here on this one, thanks!:)

Guys i repeat, remember to check your junk/spam folder as well.

Are people even supposed to state whether they have been selected or not? I thought the idea of a closed beta was to keep it closed? Not trying to be an as*hole just looking for some clarity about what can and what cannot be said. Rafey could you give some indications here on this one, thanks!:)
While a closed beta does impose a few more more restrictions than an open one, disclosing that you are participating in the beta is not one of them.

The beta agreement has been posted here. You can go through it if you didn't do so when signing up, as I can imagine would be the case with almost everyone :laugh.

scion_sid said:
Can we discuss about Beta in Planet Cricket or only in the mysterious beta place in CR.com .
I'm afraid all discussions about the beta will have to take place in the beta section at cr.com. We want all feedback to be in one place, to avoid any sort of confusion or duplicate arguments/concerns.

EDIT - There a few people from PC who have been selected but do not have accounts on CR.com. Please make one and let me know through PM so that we can give you access to the beta section at CR.com.

Last edited:
Guys i repeat, remember to check your junk/spam folder as well.

While a closed beta does impose a few more more restrictions than an open one, disclosing that you are participating in the beta is not one of them.

The beta agreement has been posted here. You can go through it if you didn't do so when signing up, as I can imagine would be the case with almost everyone :laugh.

I'm afraid all discussions about the beta will have to take place in the beta section at cr.com. We want all feedback to be in one place, to avoid any sort of confusion or duplicate arguments/concerns.

EDIT - There a few people from PC who have been selected but do not have accounts on CR.com. Please make one and let me know through PM so that we can give you access to the beta section at CR.com.

Okay Rafey, thanks for the clarity!

Ooh, should have read the beta agreement before I signed up. Now whats this bit here...."......and then once the 20.000 dollars has been sent we will send you your password and....!":D

What I can say is that if you'll play this once then you won't move to Ashes Cricket again ;).

Did you download the game(beta) ? If yes whats the size ?
Well they will provide the information soon via email but I suppose the size will be something 604 MB on steam. So, be prepared to install steam client if you are selected.

I also was selected, thank you Mindstorm and im gonna play the hell out of it and give good feedback .:banana2

I am in and now registered on CR.com
Rafey, I have PM'ed you about the details.

Users who are viewing this thread