Apply for Cricket Revolution's Closed Beta Test! *UPDATED*

Looking forward to testing this as I'm sure everyone else is. Who needs ashes 09

I have read every piece of information i can get from the CR website. Now i know what should do .The information they gave is exceptional.If the CR team is in contineous touch with the players .then this game will be a big success.

Yayy I am selected too.. was busy playing the noob Ashes 2009 and saw the mail only 1 hour ago .. ever since been on cloud nine.. :p

i apply for it but how do u know you have been accepted will they send it today or when?
I recd my mail yesterday If you haven't then probably you weren't selected. You should ask Rafey :)

Most people try to avoid "bad boys" so perhaps your name did you no favors.

Just gives everybody more time to go through the beta agreement, (once more and properly this time:D), if you haven't done so already. I would have a careful look at sections 7 and 8 to avoid any problems!:)

Woot! I got selected. I think we get all the info tomorrow.

An info may be expected tomorrow. One thing I must say is the lack of cutscenes. They always look nice ;)

I recieved info to get it thru steam but i cant find any links to download it.:doh
What am i doing wrong has anybody got to download it yet.

Ok i gotta install steam again it said problem solved.:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread