No Requests #aravind GFX thread .: LM10 Wallpaper 2022 :.

The Messi sig is just brilliatnt! the render is well blended, the text looks fabulous along with the BG! classy! :clap

Don't like the effects on Ronaldo much, maybe you've overdone it (the effects of the render). A little bit brush of lightning on the shoulders with some small splaters around the back would make it better. KIU!

The avatars have been awesome. Just keep 'em coming! :thumbs:cheers

Avatar is looking good. Messi sig could have been done better. text doesnt suit the area i think. Ronaldo sig looks like messed one.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Henry.png
    Henry.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 178
  • Rj.png
    Rj.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 175
Excellent work on avatars. Henry ava lack's light's.
Signature is LQ. Work more on BG next time I'm sure you will get
Positive result. More you work better you get! :)

My terrible pcgmc entry please tell me what are the things that are wrong in it.
VZMs4Z8.png

hmm i think that the text should have been better there and the bg needs improvement too, overall good work dude.:thumbs

Liked the BG. But text doesnt looks good. Also the render could have placed better and also sized better. Feeling empty kind of wally. I expected much better from you.

Main render is too large. Textures used behind didn't suit well, shadow renders weren't placed well. Size is also awkward. The same fonts are making your works even worse. Sorry to say but, you've done 1000 times better than this. KIU. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread