No Requests #aravind GFX thread .: LM10 Wallpaper 2022 :.

attachment.php

Only two comments.:rolleyes @Sulaiman7 waiting for your comments.

Index updated with latest avatars & signatures.:)

nice textures used there and the metallic effect on the texts also looks great to me.Great work btw voted for this sig in friendly battles;)

Looking like unfinished one bro.

I have tried some more textures but they look kinda overdone so i sticked with it. So if you or any one wants to finish it in a better way just send a pm.

Maxwell Sig

attachment.php

Attachments

• Maxwell.png
    Maxwell.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 89
The text in Finch one looks fine, tough the green colour could be matched with the colour of his shirt but not the same! try darkening the corners a bit (this is for the render works). For stock works, remember try blurring first from corners, if it doesn't suit then try darkening. Textures, they aren't blended well, the broken glass texture isn't meant to be used like this, it's used on texts as far as I know. You could have tried some less opaque renders too, just to get to focus on the render. Maxwell one looks better than Finch one, tbh. Darkening the corners was required in the Maxwell one, as the textures aren't well blended, you could have decreased the size of the render, it isn't fitting in well, you could have increased the size of the text too. This what I've got. KUTGW! :cheers

Nice Idea. Sig lacks render effects and a better finishing.
All you want is try to blend the render with the sig and
Give some effects to it. Also place some light textures on the sides
of player. Good luck. :)

Nice Idea. Sig lacks render effects and a better finishing.
All you want is try to blend the render with the sig and
Give some effects to it. Also place some light textures on the sides
of player. Good luck. :)

Mate i have added render effects the below are the original render and the sig with render effects.

vm7l.png

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread