No Requests #aravind GFX thread .: LM10 Wallpaper 2022 :.

As Neer. and Sullu said, Avatars are good but most of your works are empty, too simple. I think you've tried enough simplicity, time for trying with new styles, more textures, getting perfect stocks, etc.Experiment more with curves, photo filter and most importantly selective color, try b&w avatars and experiment textures on 'em. This will help you improve a lot in making signatures with different textures blended.

As you guys said i have experimented a lot in the following icon,give your feed back,i have also uploaded the stock.
@Sulaiman7 @Neer. @Cricket.

Stock

1.png

Bale Avatar's

2.png 3.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited:
First of all send me the stock(Full pic). Now lets have look on your avatars, First, second and third ones seem good ones but a text with "BALE" would have added a good taste to it. Fourth and fifth , A bit overdone with brightness on his face though these are looking nice. I can see a prefix of Requests On, So, my request is an awesome set on Kerala Blasters and complete the Rooney collaboration. Keep up the good work and make it the best work on the PC Forums. :clap :thumbs .

First of all send me the stock(Full pic). Now lets have look on your avatars, First, second and third ones seem good ones but a text with "BALE" would have added a good taste to it. Fourth and fifth , A bit overdone with brightness on his face though these are looking nice. I can see a prefix of Requests On, So, my request is an awesome set on Kerala Blasters and complete the Rooney collaboration. Keep up the good work and make it the best work on the PC Forums. :clap :thumbs .
Here is the stock in full pic,the brightness think you specified are lights & request accepted.
Gareth+Bale+Real+Madrid+CF+v+Elche+FC+6QG_F912KIBl.jpg

THANKS WORKING ON IT WILL POST 6-10 IN MY THREAD SOON TODAY.

Well I'm not that impressed to be honest, as there were nothing much than some color works, I would want the stock placement much more pleasant, blue color works or maybe something different than green.

Well I'm not that impressed to be honest, as there were nothing much than some color works, I would want the stock placement much more pleasant, blue color works or maybe something different than green.

i have done a lot of work including colours,especially on lights & all other adjustments,you just can't create a avatar like that with only colours.

They seem a bit ordinary as they lack "the new age" style. :D

The stock placement looks great and so do the colors. Can't really see any negative there but it could still be improved, as Cricket said some text could have been good.

Since it's all perfect, you could have played with some flares and lightning textures (not the bg and render textures), it will help you improve in signature a lot. The more you will fit perfectly in a small picture will make it easier for you to fill perfectly in a big one. So, keep up the great work. :thumbs

Just made a text free signature, @n3wu$3r thanks for your guidance & help, @Cricket. your request & collab coming soon.

isco.png

Looking good. But a bit empty. You should've tried to move them(render and textures ) a bit left or right and tried a text version or a REAL MADRID Logo.KIU.

Users who are viewing this thread