No Requests #aravind GFX thread .: LM10 Wallpaper 2022 :.

Arun Can U Make me a Great Set on any subject ( Not Girls) Which i can use till years

Sorry as i am struggling to complete the pending requests due to lack of time,i will not be taking requests for some time form now,hope you understand.

Here is your request @ibrahimilyas123 i have only made sig(due to lack of time),for avatar use the one which is made by me few pages ago.

afridi.png

Lara avatar for @arun_8

LARA.png

@Yonga your request will be done soon.

Really good works, Arun. The bg in the signature is pretty well made, the render looks perfect with good lightning and effects. Text is great as well however some more textures on the right hand side would have added more beauty, it looks empty like this but still it's an awesome piece of work. The avatar whatsoever lacks a text, the right side was open for a text, looks like a wasted opportunity to me. :p Stock looks LQ though but you made it look great. Keep up the great work bro. :thumbs

In the signatures try to blend the edges of the render with the textures in background using brushes(like splatter ones) and some lightning effects. Try it over the edges of the render only when you're making a signature without original stock or by pasting the render on some other background. The use of textures in brilliantly done in afridi stuff btw. Just avoid to make it seem bg and render are separate.

The Lara's avatar is bit overdone and the some unnecessary areas are darken. Avoid that. Use the soft brush to put the dark area; pick the black color, reduce its capacity and spread it exactly close to the edges and in opposite side of the render but do not use over the render. Then smudge it a bit to middle part. If you're using this effect or lightning in avatars then before using the effects make sure that you've blurred background. Good luck. :)

Your current stuffs are good especially Junaid Khan avatar. What is the status of the collab?

Users who are viewing this thread