Are the Indian cricket team and board bringing cricket into disrepute?

Have the BCCI/India team brought cricket into disrepute?

• Total voters
that is a big threat to world .. lieing and with no evidence calling a player a racist is a huge crime .. .. until the corruption is stopped .. the tour should be canceled .. otherwise they will repeat the same on many innocents ..

Symonds didn't lie about receiving racist comments. Are you out of your mind?
It happens often in courts, we know that people have committed a crime, but can't always convict. That is like this case. We know he did it, your stupid if you cant see it, How can you say symonds committed a crime? Is a guy who gets a death threat by a person but cant prove it a criminal, or a girl who is sexually attacked but cant prove it or who did it a criminal? Just because something can't be proven doesn't mean it didn't happen. So Symonds, the victim, didn't commit a crime because he had no proof.

Rationalization of the century. To claim one doesn't lead to the other ignores the fact that racist commentary was used as sledging for quite a while even before the Harbhajan debacle. While it is still very much up in the air if this particular incident centered around racist verbiage, we cannot ignore fact that sledging can become very ugly and lead to racism-by any group of players. Ignoring this is extremely foolish.

Despite your big spiel, racism and sledging are still not the same things. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
In the appeal hearing, Symonds said that he didn't know if Harbhajan used the word 'monkey' and that he could have used the Hindi term 'teri maa ki'. I don't want to go over that entire incident again, but Symonds' statement should be enough to stop any accusations of Harbhajan regarding racism or anything of the sort.

Huge contrast there....
On one hand you say that one of the Indian players was involved in racist taunts.
On the other,you are not sure whether he was actually involved....

I believe its you who needs to think before typing...

By that last point,i think he meant the Aussies cant take sledging on the cricket field,especially when they themselves sledge.

Taking things out of context? Wow, you need to read the post again. You just didn't get it. You proved nothing, apart from the fact that you're ability to understand is well....... oh don't worry you wouldn't understand.

With 2011 World Cup coming to subcontinent most of B class stadiums will be upgarded to A class.

Banglore, Chennai, Kolkatta, Jaipur, Gwalior, Mohali, Delhi, Mumbai have got world class stadiums which need some upgradation for lower stalls only.

The stadium in Mohali would have been best in world only for the MC laws and the fact that it is in flying zone. That is only reason why it cannot be upgraded anymore.

Taking things out of context? Wow, you need to read the post again. You just didn't get it. You proved nothing, apart from the fact that you're ability to understand is well....... oh don't worry you wouldn't understand.

Actually the grammar in your original post was appaling so I'm not surprised he din't understand it, I barely understood it. Anyway everyone has moved on from this issue, so it would be best if you did as well.

In the appeal hearing, Symonds said that he didn't know if Harbhajan used the word 'monkey' and that he could have used the Hindi term 'teri maa ki'. I don't want to go over that entire incident again, but Symonds' statement should be enough to stop any accusations of Harbhajan regarding racism or anything of the sort.

symonds never said such a thing...iditot. and if you serisously think that saying maa ki is a more than a convenient defense then you confirm the worlds feeling about indians - ignorant racist people. unlike yourself we have common sense - you are just a victim of a dictator type life. i, as well as everyone else, pities you. fool.

symonds never said such a thing...iditot. and if you serisously think that saying maa ki is a more than a convenient defense then you confirm the worlds feeling about indians - ignorant racist people. unlike yourself we have common sense - you are just a victim of a dictator type life. i, as well as everyone else, pities you. fool.
1. Symonds said it, if you would bother to read the transcripts and articles.
2. Pal has common sense.
3. I don't pity Pal.
4. Pal is a far more intelligent and better poster than you.

1. Symonds said it, if you would bother to read the transcripts and articles.
2. Pal has common sense.
3. I don't pity Pal.
4. Pal is a far more intelligent and better poster than you.

Try to ignore him Sohum. He's just trying to get a reaction.

So BCCI hold a big part in ICC................that explains them always beating Pakistan in world cups :p

Users who are viewing this thread