Are you drinking too much? (Survey)

Highlander999

ICC President
I don't drink. At all.

17 + no money + strict parents = few nights out = rarely smashed. All gonna change when I get to Uni.

It does seem a bit harsh. If you have more than 5 drinks a night and go out 3 times a week it seems to basically screw you over.

I feel fine, and my liver feels fine, so I think I'll just ignore the WHO :p

I have no concept of how much I drink. If I'm round a mates or just out and about I probably won't drink, it's only in places where they actually sell alcohol I can be bothered with drinking. Playing arrogance half the time you don't even know what's in the glass let alone how many units are in it.

I scored 8 :) scored 7 on the first 3 and then only got 1 more. I could have scored for the injury one but I assumed they meant major ones not stupid things like a handful of splinters.

8 for me too, lower end of that "problem drinker" bit, not sure that's too bad really. Mainly drink round at my mates, although to be honest it's the odd can/bottle here and there on my own at home that pushed up the answer to that first question and that is probably more of a problem.

Some of those questions are for raging alcos!

I got 14, what really got my points up was the question about an injury..Like, common! 4 points!

Same here, I would've had 6 but that stupid question bumped it up to 10.

Six :D

I thought I might of been a little higher.

12. I do not have a problem drinking....im quite good at it actually.

I consider myself a social drinker, i rarely drink at home, but if i go out for a night out, ill get in the pub at 8ish, and leave a club at 3ish. In 7 hours im clearly going to drink more than 7 drinks, you dont have 1 an hour do you.

Also, the injury one, does trying to hurdle a gate and failing, thus dislocating a thumb count?

Well you see I wasn't sure as it doesn't define what injuries count. I assume me needing stitches counted. They haven't made this student proof :p

Users who are viewing this thread