Are you drinking too much? (Survey)

well the picture which is above that question is two people fighting. Now i dont get involved in any of that nonsense, but do seem to end up getting injured doing things which at the time seem like great ideas. Put it this way. Never climb a tree drunk.

well the picture which is above that question is two people fighting. Now i dont get involved in any of that nonsense, but do seem to end up getting injured doing things which at the time seem like great ideas. Put it this way. Never climb a tree drunk.
Or ride a bike drunk, you could end up with 2 missing teeth gone and your body covered in blood.

Just a little side note: Why on Earth is Alcohol against the religion of Muslims? Did their God go out and say "NO! EVERYONE MUST NOT CONSUME THE DEVILS LIQUID!". Did they even have Alcohol back when their Bible was made? Meh. :rolleyes:

You like to smoke at parties.

You have correctly answered 6 of 10 questions.

Probably should of been an 8, but I didn't want to give it a True if its not completely true. :p

You like to smoke at parties.

You have correctly answered 6 of 10 questions.

Probably should of been an 8, but I didn't want to give it a True if its not completely true. :p

Smoking hot avatar.

Did they even have Alcohol back when their Bible was made? Meh. :rolleyes:

Genesis 9:20
'and he drank of the vine, and became drunk, and lay uncovered in his tent'

Those fictional biblical people, right bunch of drunks they were :p 'In his tent'? He must of been at a festival.

Genesis 9:20
'and he drank of the vine, and became drunk, and lay uncovered in his tent'

Those fictional biblical people, right bunch of drunks they were :p 'In his tent'? He must of been at a festival.
Why would you be drunk at a festival?:cool::D:spy

I was on 7 after 3 questions but didn't get another one after that.

I have a few when I go out but I can handle it.

cricketmad09 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

I am 22 . I drink too much but pepsi only . i have seen HCC livers . if you see them you will never feel like drinking

Not if alcohol was involved in your first root.

I only ever drink sometimes. When my parents weren't home I took a bottle, and other than that, it's just sips here and there. When I get a bit older, and go to parties more, it will be more IMO. Then when I reach the legal age I will probably have a few a week then add going out and stuff.

I only ever drink sometimes. When my parents weren't home I took a bottle, and other than that, it's just sips here and there. When I get a bit older, and go to parties more, it will be more IMO. Then when I reach the legal age I will probably have a few a week then add going out and stuff.

That's how it starts.

This is stupid. I got 12. Yeah i saw an idiot so drunk that he tried to pull his dick out with tweezers. Ended up with a bleeding thumb because the tweezers were sharp. Thats not my fault.

Users who are viewing this thread