Are'nt we over-estimating Don Bradman cricket-14?

People will undoubtedly overestimate and criticise it for the most trivial things that's the nature of some people, they lack perspective.

Before getting pi$$ed off about the lack of bandanas just think of what the alternative could have been - no bandanas and being 212-2 of 6 overs of backwards bowling!

Yeah, been a member for only 4 months and already fed up :clap
what about the guys who have been following this game since early build screen shots (kitchen gloves :p) were posted?

how can we trust this man?

As someone who has had a personal go, yes, it is better than all the other games.

I know earlier I expressed confidence in your review of DBC, but new information has come to light which is making me reconsider everything...

attachment.php

we're through the looking glass here people.

Attachments

• mattwreview.png
    mattwreview.png
    37 KB · Views: 371
Euro Truck sim is fantastic.. A guilty pleasure of so many people.. Probably the most relaxing game you can play, and really well made

It's not about graphics. They've finally actually put thought into the bowling mechanics - the analogue control of bowling is a massive leap forward and means that for once a cricket game is enjoyable for both batting and bowling.

I put the change down as similar to the move from the three-click swing in old golf games to the mouse based or analogue stick based one you get in new ones. Some people still like the old way, but I think it makes it fundamentally more playable.

The golf game evolution had been brilliant and especially how on the lower levels you get a fair bit of leeway to start off with, I hadn't thought too put it into context with DB but now I am even more eager to see it work out, you definitely feel more in control!! The rolling ball control on Golden Tee was excellent to although it wouldn't carry over to cricket.

Hockey games had a similar revolution. You used to press buttons for passing and shooting, holding down them for more power. Now for shooting you move the stick back and then flick it forward, like you do a real hockey stick. You can also move it around to the side to get more fancy.

I'm still waiting for a football game where each stick controls one leg...

After playing 13 hours of ashes 2013:lol:eek::facepalm I just want to play a good cricket game, if it lives up to the hype who knows. Hoping to find out sooner than later.

Well i know people like friends 863 mattw and loads of others including me are following this game for the word Go and yeah overall i am impressed but i am only tellin my thoughts of the moment after seeing the newly released AC13(actually re-release of Cricket 2000) with loads of shit added to it :D

Well i know people like friends 863 mattw and loads of others including me are following this game for the word Go and yeah overall i am impressed but i am only tellin my thoughts of the moment after seeing the newly released AC13(actually re-release of Cricket 2000) with loads of shit added to it :D

Even Cricket 2000 was very much playable whatever its flaws,i remember playing against my classmates @school (5th or 6th grade).

Ashes2013 has made it to the hall of fame in meta critic,:D

New and Upcoming PC Games at Metacritic - Metacritic

check the end of the page , very much tempted to giving a glowing 10 for
Day One: Garry's Incident

Euro Truck Sim 2 is very good, and everyone who doesn't like it is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread