Are'nt we over-estimating Don Bradman cricket-14?

...I've failed everything.

Euro Trucker can never be underestimated.. It shows how you can take any subject, and if you give it enough love and attention to detail, you can make a really enjoyable game out of it. Its sort of the opposite of Ashes Cricket 13 really, if you want to see what that looks like.. And yeah I love the internet radio function, really gives it that feeling of trucking through the night in Europe.. I wish it had a console release though as I don't have access to my PC all the time.

It looks really good as well, and has a lot of behind the scenes management, which while not particularly in depth, is just done so well.. It is also the most relaxing game I've played

_-Euro-Truck-Simulator-2-PC-_.jpg

Trick question. Was never a thread to begin with.

What do I win?

A copy of either Ashes Cricket 2013 or Euro Truck Simulator 2

Totally and completly off topic.. but not off the off topic.. just bought ETS2 yesterday as well.. not sure how Matt got it for $2.50. Steam Summer sale had it for about $6 US ($8 for the gold pack with the Eastern Euro countries).

Fun little game.. need to get a steering wheel though.. get so confused when I'm trying to turn my head and the wheel at the same time. Or just need to turn eyfinity on so I can see out the windows without having to worry about extra buttons, etc (or buy an Occulus Rift).

And yes.. I've already rolled my truck one time.. haha

Matt seems to have bought ETS1; which is nowhere near as good as the sequel.

I think we can say that this is apparently the official Euro Truck thread...

Matt seems to have bought ETS1; which is nowhere near as good as the sequel.

I had a sneaking suspicion that was the case, yet the tagged comment from him was for ETS2.. so I thought it was just me who hadn't seen the option to set up the GPS and other HUD elements like he had it.. :lol

I don't get why people say this anymore, it's nearly year 2014. Graphics are important, although not the main feature but they are important in this day and age.
I don't get why people take half a line out of context and use it to make an argument. Read the quoted post.

Can we drive with our trucks on the pitch? Or even better, can we use our trucks to load one of those New Zealand pre made pitches and then deliver it to the grounds?

Looking forward to Don BradMAN 2016

Do we have a release date yet?

I don't get why people take half a line out of context and use it to make an argument. Read the quoted post.

How am I trying to start an argument? the rest of your post was irrelevant to the first three words so obviously I'm going to quote that bit as it's what I wanted to comment on.

I'm not trying to start an argument lol...merely stating that graphics ARE important, although I do think gameplay > graphics

How am I trying to start an argument? the rest of your post was irrelevant to the first three words so obviously I'm going to quote that bit as it's what I wanted to comment on.
Again, try context.

yes i totally agree i have seen the most hardcore level graphics in this game previews that i have ever seen
It's not about graphics.

I was making the point that I wasn't referring to the graphics when saying the game was better than all the other cricket games, it wasn't in the slightest the 'gameplay not graphics' post you were responding to.

Users who are viewing this thread