Are'nt we over-estimating Don Bradman cricket-14?

blunt_boy92

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Look guys i don't want to demoralize anyone but we are calling this game the history's best game even before release ain't this too early to say these things! I guess we should have a personal go at the game and then say such things

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well you may have a point but MattW has played it and said the same so at the very least it looks promising.

It certainly has a very good feature set and all indications are that they have been implemented well.

blunt_boy92

International Cricketer
yes i totally agree i have seen the most hardcore level graphics in this game previews that i have ever seen but having a personal go at the game would make it lot easier specially i am waiting for the time when it will be availbe to purchase and play

blunt_boy92

International Cricketer
the most improtant thing in a cricket game is the gameplay i won't want to see any glithces in the game engine and specially the shot stances and the bowling actions are very improtant bowling actions looked great in the previews but i ain't sure with batting stances they can only be judged in the game playing by ownself

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Quite possibly.. We have no idea what the gameplay and AI are going to be like in the final release.. If this is the most important thing of course..

However, judging by the detail and thought that seems to be in the game that I've seen just through downloading the cricket academy, we look to be in good hands..

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
yes i totally agree i have seen the most hardcore level graphics in this game previews that i have ever seen but having a personal go at the game would make it lot easier specially i am waiting for the time when it will be availbe to purchase and play
It's not about graphics. They've finally actually put thought into the bowling mechanics - the analogue control of bowling is a massive leap forward and means that for once a cricket game is enjoyable for both batting and bowling.

I put the change down as similar to the move from the three-click swing in old golf games to the mouse based or analogue stick based one you get in new ones. Some people still like the old way, but I think it makes it fundamentally more playable.

blunt_boy92

International Cricketer
Quite possibly.. We have no idea what the gameplay and AI are going to be like in the final release.. If this is the most important thing of course..

However, judging by the detail and thought that seems to be in the game that I've seen just through downloading the cricket academy, we look to be in good hands..

yup so far the graphics are absolutely magnificent but the main thing is game engine which is called AI and different stances because C07 had a decent and magnificent batting stance while AC09's batting stance was horrible this could be a small reason why c07 is still ahead of AC09

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Not overly bothered by ai. I will mostly be playing against friends anyway.

AI comes into play in career mode though, so i guess i would still like it to be decent.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
AI is key for me as I will mostly play against it... Really hope it's challenging. I am sure it must be because as you say it's key for career mode and this mode is the real stand out feature

r3lo4ded

Club Cricketer
I think this game is gonna end up like ashes cricket 2013 if we dont get the realse date in a day or 2 I would bother getting it becouse we had enough there is one month to go and we dont kno2 the realse date . Im already fidup of don bradman cricket 14 becouse I did not get what I wanted from it and 1 question is this even gonna realse this year I think 2020 would be a good guess

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think this game is gonna end up like ashes cricket 2013 if we dont get the realse date in a day or 2 I would bother getting it becouse we had enough there is one month to go and we dont kno2 the realse date . Im already fidup of don bradman cricket 14 becouse I did not get what I wanted from it and 1 question is this even gonna realse this year I think 2020 would be a good guess

To be fair, Ross could have announced the release date but as you can't spell release you wouldn't necessarily have noticed...

kasabian21

International Coach

Hi (seemingly very drunk) Martyn :wave

Users who are viewing this thread