Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
Can you please tell me which texpack should be replaced with other.....your patch has 207 texpack with numbers like 1 - 207 as their name, so how to replace them....

what is the english file in excel format for?
Please tell me or i might die.:help

1. search gdata.wad
2. inside gdata .wad search english.csv
3. replace it with this one

sachin_rocks added 10 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Can you please tell me which texpack should be replaced with other.....your patch has 207 texpack with numbers like 1 - 207 as their name, so how to replace them....

YOU Have to open big editor go to file and click import then import one by one.

^^ cant find english.csv in gdata.wad.......

try to wait

I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN I IMPORT ALL THE TEXPACK FILES AND REPLACE THE STUMPS AND ENGLISH.CSV THEN WHEN I TRY TO RUN THE GAME I AM STUCK AT THE LOADING SCREEN THEN I REPLACED THE NORMAL ASCNYC.BIG.W32 WITH THIS ONE IT RUNS FINE.:crying:crying

Thanks a lot Sachin Rocks.
Can we play ipl as per schedule of actual ipl and not start from q.finals directly?

Hey mate i have found the problem so let me WARN you so you dont have a problem.it is problem with big editor in importing anything inside gdata.wad i found out you can replace only one thing.if you already have replaced something you cannot install stumps or crowds or in-game text.if you already encounter such a situation replace the gdata.wad with a new one.

Hey mate i have found the problem so let me WARN you so you dont have a problem.it is problem with big editor in importing anything inside gdata.wad i found out you can replace only one thing.if you already have replaced something you cannot install stumps or crowds or in-game text.if you already encounter such a situation replace the gdata.wad with a new one.

So really there is need of a new version of big editor by abbh

I face the same problem, but how to replace gdata.wad with a new one?

Go to final folder in ashes 2009 rename the async.big.w32 file to something else copy the fresh async.big.w32 file from cd to this folder then in big editor export the gdata wad file then indelete the big file revert the old file back to async.big.w32 then import using big editor the wad file

WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH

How to import dude...Please guide me..I am very confused.

When i open Big editor it does not give me options for kits

Read the Texpack tutorial, scroll up on the download post and you will find the link

What do i do with the english excel file you gave me?:help

Really, not tooo important but already answered by sachin_rocks

people i am getting only 4 teams
royal bangalore
chennai super
kings 11
delhi dare devils

help help

Team names wise, the rest are in these (teams and roster wise)
MI - Kenya
RR - Bangladesh
DC - Ireland
KKR - Zimbabwe

t was easier for me when extracting and easier to take note of where you are
You will need all of them

I think that arjind should put a readme file in the download,as many users are facing problem

Many people have skipped the Texpack tutorial as posted wth the download

try to wait

I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN I IMPORT ALL THE TEXPACK FILES AND REPLACE THE STUMPS AND ENGLISH.CSV THEN WHEN I TRY TO RUN THE GAME I AM STUCK AT THE LOADING SCREEN THEN I REPLACED THE NORMAL ASCNYC.BIG.W32 WITH THIS ONE IT RUNS FINE.:crying:crying

It makes the first loading screen (before pressing enter) longer by about 10 seconds, it happens with me too because of I dunno what - will make a vid at the weekend explaining

Also, to anyone who has got the patch workng, can you please tell me my flaws or what you liked about it

Users who are viewing this thread