Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
thanx a ton mate:banana2 got it working...all reps to u...any idea about changing team names? i still am getting team names like zimbawae,ireland...etc etc

pls help

i cant open the ipl v3 patch.
it is saying that the archive is broken
pls help. i need to know how to open it!

I am working on a major batpack right now hoping for t to be done n 1-2 weeks (yes Shariqhbai, t includes Kookaburra bats) Here are a few Reebok MAHI and UV previews:

prevew.jpg

Please comment

Last edited:
can anyone tell me step by step what to do when i extract this it says archieve is either in unknown format of damaged plz :help

dude anther one to correct the team is RCB Kevin pieterson and eion morgan pads a incorrect and also Balachandra Akil

I am working on a major batpack right now hoping for t to be done n 1-2 weeks (yes Shariqhbai, t includes Kookaburra bats) Here are a few Reebok MAHI and UV previews:

prevew.jpg

Please comment

Mate in the previous game yuvi used another bat,if you could make it ,then it would be great.

other pad problems
Michael Lump
Team-Rajasthan Royals
Batting Pads

Shaun Tait
Team-Rajasthan Royals
Batting Pads

meet added 4 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Mate I am also not able to play Rajasthan Royals Vs Delhi Daredevils.When Delhi's batting came the game hang,tried many times but everytime it hang.

how change the Texpack files.... all Texpack r numbered which ones to be replaced...

Users who are viewing this thread