Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
These bats are not of good quality like the kits the bats look little cartoonish

and btw will planetcricket bann all the good modders i think some good modders should get some advantage and should only be banned if they are really going over the line and taking advantage

so let me get this straight, there are 207 textpack files, and i have to use the big editor and click on file, import, for all 207 of these individually?

you have to be joking right?

so let me get this straight, there are 207 textpack files, and i have to use the big editor and click on file, import, for all 207 of these individually?

you have to be joking right?

Its not a joke, if you want to play the ipl you have to import 207 files.If you don't want to do then play without ipl

These bats are not of good quality like the kits the bats look little cartoonish

and btw will planetcricket bann all the good modders i think some good modders should get some advantage and should only be banned if they are really going over the line and taking advantage

Yes, I am going to rerelease the batpacks soon with many updates

The rules should be the same, I was banned for something I did not do and appealed and won - I thank the admins for taking my case seriously
The PMs sent by I believe to be some of my brother's friends were completely inappropriate but by small details, I was able to prove my point

Back to the topic, Kookaburra update will be released in the next few days and more batpacks are to come

@ Arjind
When the any team gets batting against Rajasthan Royals (Bangladesh) , the game hangs.

Not sure will look into it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey arjind I have a question.

Ok I have my game all working, figured out how to change kits and like my international roster but I wanna keep it and have an IPL Patch on the side

I downloaded your IPL Patch but if I import the USER. dat file over my international roster I will lose it. Is there any way I could have a seperate IPL Patch folder, and have my shortcut run directly off it?:doh

Hey arjind I have a question.

Ok I have my game all working, figured out how to change kits and like my international roster but I wanna keep it and have an IPL Patch on the side

I downloaded your IPL Patch but if I import the USER. dat file over my international roster I will lose it. Is there any way I could have a seperate IPL Patch folder, and have my shortcut run directly off it?:doh

It's possible, here's what you need to do,
Re install the game and make a copy of it to another directory, install IPL patch (will install on the copy where the game was installed) before replacing the roster
Then, make a folder wherever and call it Intl Roster and 1 called IPL Roster
Then copy the Intl roster USER.DAT to the Intl roster Folder and the IPL Roster USER.DAT to the IPL Roster folder
Then you will have to copy and replace into your Codemasters folder according to which game you would like to play

^^
@ make two folder one ipl and other international anywhere
@ put your roster in international and ipl roster in ipl.
@ when you want to play ipl put the roster in my document =>my games=>codemasters=>ashes cricket 2009
@ when you want to play with your roster , put your roster to my document =>my games=>codemasters=>ashes cricket 2009

arjind? have you found out how to change the team names fully? it would be really cool if you did...and can we edit the quarter final stage in a tournament so that we could play a lot more matches? please look into this mate...would help us all :help:D

Its not a joke, if you want to play the ipl you have to import 207 files.If you don't want to do then play without ipl

im quite happy to do it if it is indeed going to be worth it, does it include a proper tournament structure like in the IPL or is it at this stage just rosters and kits etc?

arjind? have you found out how to change the team names fully? it would be really cool if you did...and can we edit the quarter final stage in a tournament so that we could play a lot more matches? please look into this mate...would help us all :help:D

Yeah is there any way to do this

also to the poster 2 above, meet I think

Wouldnt that mean Id have to change the kit textures each time?

eg. india to mumbai?

Yeah is there any way to do this

also to the poster 2 above, meet I think

Wouldnt that mean Id have to change the kit textures each time?

eg. india to mumbai?

No you need two copies, the first you installed with IPL kits and the second with nothing installed inside

Users who are viewing this thread