Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
Here's a Kookaburra Kahuna Update, 1,000x better than my last one
Has 90% of all detail:
Enjoy and comment please

Hi Arjind & folks : Happy to see your great work on this IPL patch. Congrats!!! ? Need help?

I have downloaded Arjind?s IPL patch (roster with texpacks 1 -207) also downloaded big editor and player editor + Binnu?s ropes and crowds patches as advised.

Steps - I followed to install:
1. I Copied the User.dat file to documents game folder ? Yes IPL teams reflecting, but not CSK with yellow kits and RCB with red kits t-shirts (during my initial set up I was able to see RCB in Red, but reinstalled)
2. With Big editor replaced the ropes and crowd as advised- Yes it is reflecting in game
3. Used the Big editor to import texpacks 1-207 gdata.wad ?English.csv but it stopped at 61 as my c: drive showed full. (I think I am doing a big mistake here by importing all files)

I am excited to play this with IPL teams in respective kit colors, I am completely stuck with installation now. I have the above mentioned patch downloaded, Arjind?s roster with texpacks 1 -207 + Binnu?s ropes and crowds patches. Request Arjind?s or any to help me with the installation process please. Appreciate your support. Thanks

how to put IPL in AC09!! please someone tell me and in detail! PLEASEE

could someone help please. Thanks

Folks : I too have the installation problem, could anyone provide a step by step...

Installation Issue faced:-

I have downloaded Arjind?s IPL patch (roster with texpacks 1 -207) also downloaded big editor and player editor + Binnu?s ropes and crowds patches as advised.

1. I Copied the User.dat file to documents game folder ? Yes IPL teams reflecting, but not CSK with yellow kits and RCB with red kits t-shirts (during my initial set up I was able to see RCB in Red, but reinstalled)
2. With Big editor replaced the ropes and crowd as advised- Yes it is reflecting in game
3. Used the Big editor to import texpacks 1-207 gdata.wad ?English.csv but it stopped at 61 as my c: drive showed full. (I think I am doing a big mistake here by importing all files)

I am excited to play this with IPL teams in respective kit colors, I am completely stuck with installation now. I have the above mentioned patch downloaded, Arjind?s roster + with texpacks 1 -207 + Binnu?s ropes and crowds patches. Request you to help me with the installation process please. Appreciate your support. Thanks

how to put IPL in AC09!! please someone tell me and in detail! PLEASEE

Folks : I too have the installation problem, could anyone provide a step by step...

Installation Issue faced:-

I have downloaded Arjind’s IPL patch (roster with texpacks 1 -207) also downloaded big editor and player editor + Binnu’s ropes and crowds patches as advised.

1. I Copied the User.dat file to documents game folder – Yes IPL teams reflecting, but not CSK with yellow kits and RCB with red kits t-shirts (during my initial set up I was able to see RCB in Red, but reinstalled)
3. Used the Big editor to import texpacks 1-207 gdata.wad –English.csv but it stopped at 61 as my c: drive showed full. (I think I am doing a big mistake here by importing all files)

I am excited to play this with IPL teams in respective kit colors, I am completely stuck with installation now. I have the above mentioned patch downloaded, Arjind’s roster + with texpacks 1 -207 + Binnu’s ropes and crowds patches. Request you to help me with the installation process please. Appreciate your support. Thanks

Spam:facepalm:facepalm:doh:doh

Last edited:
this is so awesome, so glad i got it working and thanks for all the hard work in making this.

just a pity theres no way to make a custom tournament structure so we could play out a full IPL season :(

maybe in the future, they really need to make a cricket game based on IPL or just for t20 to capture the atmosphere of all the cheerleaders, music, awesome crowds and grounds in a game, would be insane.

well ipl patch is working but tell me sumone how to bring those teams in ashes online as when i play online with my login i only get the old teams n not the ipl ones

hw to install this patch.if we have to copy these files in the installed folder then this patch is not working in my pc

hw to install this patch.if we have to copy these files in the installed folder then this patch is n

to install the patch u just have to open big editor
then in big editor click on file(top left on screen)
then click on import
select the files(for eg.1.texpack,etc)
import all the files one by one
once u re done close the editor n run the game

you dont need to as it will happen u just import every thing will happen

for stumps and english.csv
you have to
@ search gdata.wad
@open it
@then wait for 1 min
@then search english.csv
@then replace it with this english.csv one