Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
does it mean you will release all teams ipl 2010 kits today:D
if not then why dont you ar4191 and kabooka team up to make an single ipl 2010 patch then it wll be made early:)

does it mean you will release all teams ipl 2010 kits today:D
if not then why dont you ar4191 and kabooka team up to make an single ipl 2010 patch then it wll be made early:)

1. No, only a couple
2. All need to do is release kits, roster etc is already done and released

arjind added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

dgfdfddddddd

jagu added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

laoannn

WTF, I don't want your Sh*t coments, go home learn E-N-G-L-I-S-H and then return to these forums

AG.jpg

Attachments

• IPL armguards.zip
    84.2 KB · Views: 27
Need to update a few things and release tomorrow:

rrpre.jpg

Why dont you try your hand in Cricket 07 downloads..Your Kits and Bats are just Magestic mate..:hpraise

When someone is making mods for the latest game some people who dont have the game say try soomething in cric 07 it is a 4 year old game (released 2006) :facepalm
anyways he already has a download thread in 07 and he releases lots of stuff in it (much more than ac09)

^ don't use Ineternet Explorer, use Google Chrome instead, I never have a problem with it

gr8 works on the kits arjind...but i have a request 4 u...in blc07 we can disable the bowling marker and the pitch markers sets only seconds before the bowler bowls...in that way it made the game a little bit harder to play and interesting...can we do the same in ac09? it would be really good if u did that ...please?:wave

^I could try and please don't use text speech

Users who are viewing this thread