Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
hey thanks but at around what time i mean after how many hours or so will u release them :clap:hpraise

Yeah it was with all retired players and about 50 players created by me

arjind added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

hey thanks but at around what time i mean after how many hours or so will u release them :clap:hpraise

30 mins for CSK, 2 hours for KXIP , KKR tommorow

cskb.jpg

cskpre.jpg

Attachments

• CSK.zip
    795.5 KB · Views: 881
hey sachin rocks can u help me in telling that how to replace these ipl-3 kits given by arjind in ac09 game? there are only texpack files with nos. only so iam litlle confused plz reply :(

mangesh38 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

plz help me in replacing these ipl kits in ac09 game

Arjind, I am not able to play any match with RR in your patch since the last roster you provided. I remember some other people are also facing this problem.
Please help.
Waiting for response.

hey sachin rocks can u help me in telling that how to replace these ipl-3 kits given by arjind in ac09 game? there are only texpack files with nos. only so iam litlle confused plz reply :(

mangesh38 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

plz help me in replacing these ipl kits in ac09 game

Why sachin_rocks? anyway just use the Texpack tutorial (check IPL Patch download) and import them all

Arjind, I am not able to play any match with RR in your patch since the last roster you provided. I remember some other people are also facing this problem.
Please help.
Waiting for response.

No idea, sorry

Can u guide me how to use your IPL Patch along with the Big Editor
I have no idea about it
Waiting in for your reply

@Arjind-I have found that we can play with RR fine with rest of IPL teams , but not with IPL team (with which we have to play ).I know that we were able to play bangladesh with every team.So mate we should find the fault to play it.

Can u guide me how to use your IPL Patch along with the Big Editor
I have no idea about it
Waiting in for your reply

Texpack tutorial (check the IPL patch download, above the preview)

arjind added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

@Arjind-I have found that we can play with RR fine with rest of IPL teams , but not with IPL team (with which we have to play ).I know that we were able to play bangladesh with every team.So mate we should find the fault to play it.

don't understand how you have worded it, please explain

Users who are viewing this thread