Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
Here s a MI white kit preview plus umpires kit, need to be changed though:
pleased give feedback quickly

Attachments

• MI.jpg
    MI.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 179
there shouldnt be the blue strip in the middle, otherwise its pretty good, instead of the blue strip, u could just put a blue line around the edges of the shirt.:)

Good Kit

CSK Kit Released :
REPLACE TRANSMISSION XI
Password: Jai Mata Di

This has:
2 w/k pads
2 batting pads
Cap
White Brim
Coloured Brim
White Shirt
White Trousers
Coloured Shirt
Coloured Trousers
Numbering
Helmet

JAI MATA DI, JAI HINDUSTAN.....

LOL I am a big fan of Himesh.

hey this is not the time to release the kits one by one arjind :doh:facepalm:mad:

I see your point but, this is just to let every one know that the patch s nearly ready for release, I am very sorry and won't release any more kits and will remove this download.
btw, can you please email me the other kits, so we can release soon, I need to release in the next 2 days, otherwise it will be delayed for another week
Did you download it? how is it?

Last edited:
We have release a test version
not full
will update tomorrow
Get it Here
Must download my CSK kit aswell
Enjoy! and remember feedback please

I tried it out, but like always messed up while replacing kits. could you please also add a notepad file mentioning which files to be replaced with which? i have gone through the tutorial but still always end up messing with them.

Cool CSK Kits, looking forward to much anticipated Mumbai Indians and Deccan Chargers as well
Thanks for providing the Specular Maps as well, they really make quiet a lot difference

I tried it out, but like always messed up while replacing kits. could you please also add a notepad file mentioning which files to be replaced with which? i have gone through the tutorial but still always end up messing with them.

OK, when I release V2 later today, I will do

Users who are viewing this thread