Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
URGENT!
I NEED AT LEAST 10 BITS OF FEEDBACK TONIGHT BECAUSE OTHERWISE I MAY NOT RELEASE IPL PATCH V3
I ask this because this patch s for you and I am waiting for feedback otherwise i thnk you have all hated it:crying
So please give that much feedback (Including the thanks button if you like it) and I wll release V3 tomorrow

hey buddy i liked your IPL V2 you released great kits & roster too plz release ipl v3 too ok it would be really nice

arjind

can u make a program (patch) that replaces the necessary .dds files on its own, so that it is a lot easier and we dont have to do it ourselfs

just a suggestion, i might get a lot of heat for this, but could u try this idea out (if possible)

thanks

exactly

I will make it easier when I release the readme, you can just copy paste and replace

arjind added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

With everything added it equates to over 2gb
I don't think so..
I limit my upload speeds permanently
took me a long time to upload the 4mb file
It will add a few days on whilst uploading

arjind added 16 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

The final few kits and maybe an update to the roster
As you can all see the flaw in it s the lack of time we had
I had made a full roster but lost all data after my computer crash:crying
Hopefully someone can give me a hand n completing the roster as I am very busy with exams
There will be more bats (hopefully)
And maybe even...

May i know why?:confused: Upload and download are independent. Even on slow connections, upload speed doesnt affect the download speed as long as it is below 80% Download speed. Last night i was uploading a mass effect 2 movie created by me (750mb) and also downloaded the dirt2 demo from gamespot. My download speed was normal, no change at all dude.

On topic: Don't worry about praise dude;), it will come in heaps once you complete your IPL patch. :happy

May i know why?:confused: Upload and download are independent. Even on slow connections, upload speed doesnt affect the download speed as long as it is below 80% Download speed. Last night i was uploading a mass effect 2 movie created by me (750mb) and also downloaded the dirt2 demo from gamespot. My download speed was normal, no change at all dude.

On topic: Don't worry about praise dude;), it will come in heaps once you complete your IPL patch. :happy

Ye i know but i have hacked it (lonng process) so that i can transfer the upload to download

arjind

can u make a program (patch) that replaces the necessary .dds files on its own, so that it is a lot easier and we dont have to do it ourselfs

just a suggestion, i might get a lot of heat for this, but could u try this idea out (if possible)

thanks

Texpack format does that for you and I will post up texpack files as soon as possible

nooooooooo, just release dds files, so we can choose what we want to replace

even wth this you can choose no to replace some stuff, t's just easier to replace

Where do i paste this patch?

Please someone let me know

use big editor n replace the stuff u want. n if u want to use the roster provided here, then replace it with the existing one in ur my games folder. if u use the roster then u hav to replace the things according the one's arjind mentioned.

Last edited:
waiting for texpack format.........

Don't hold your breath, kinda busy so even I HAVEN'T replaced all the DDS files yet

Off Topic: WOOHOO Over 200 views and counting

ill be waiting.......and does anyone have a patch to remove the suicidal runouts ??

Users who are viewing this thread