Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
3 weeks - sorry, that's when IPL V3 will be released because:
- I am very busy
- Cricket-Duke is banned
- Hopefully the next edtion of the BIG editor will be out by then
- I will probably have team names working by then

thats sad :( , been waiting for your awesome patch since many days. Will be still waiting for it. and why is Cricket Duke banned?

thats sad :( , been waiting for your awesome patch since many days. Will be still waiting for it. and why is Cricket Duke banned?

Not sure why he is banned, it sets me back a bit but don't worry patch will come, just a bit later

cricket duke keeps making accounts, he provided a illegal link to cricket revolution and got banned. arjind do you think you can finish this yourself?

cricket duke keeps making accounts, he provided a illegal link to cricket revolution and got banned. arjind do you think you can finish this yourself?

Yeah, I am picking up the patch again and as of NOW IPL V3 work has started:
Also, Despite Cricket_Duke's multiple accounts I must say that he has done some fine work, however, I will complete the patch fully alone (maybe wth a bit of help from Yudi)

Arjind..One request..

I am not able to get the texture for all the teams and i am not able to replace it through Editor.

Can you make a patch which can directly replace all required files

Arjind..One request..

I am not able to get the texture for all the teams and i am not able to replace it through Editor.

Can you make a patch which can directly replace all required files

I will release texpack in IPL V3 and maybe .BIG file (only maybe)

if many people want i can upload texpack its easy for me but time taking

i have conerted rcb to texpack if more people want in 2 days i can convert whole patch into texpack

heres the rcb texpack for now

Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu

download then extract then in big editor import all files one by one then centurions all format will become rcb

Change all centurions players to play with codemaster and transmission pads

Last edited:
if many people want i can upload texpack its easy for me but time taking

i have conerted rcb to texpack if more people want in 2 days i can convert whole patch into texpack

heres the rcb texpack for now

Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu

download then extract then in big editor import all files one by one then centurions all format will become rcb

Thanks for that will index it now, a great help for everyone I am sure

Woo, over 500 views, great thanks to everyone who is using and hopefully will get IPL V3 out there as soon as possible, I have had no problems with the kits as of yet but am looking into the problem

Sorry for a noobish question, but how do you install the IPL patch?

Users who are viewing this thread