Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
I imported all 207 texpacks and still i am not able to see Mumbai Indians, RR and DC

4 custom teams will have thier ipl team name other teams are ireland,bangladesh,kenya,zimbabwe.

Rajasthan Royals - Bangladesh
Kolkata Knight Riders - Zimbabwe
Deccan Chargers - Ireland
Mumbai Indians - Kenya

plzzzzzzzzz fr godsake i'am dying to play ipl teams in ashes online can sumbdy help me out hw to play with ipl teams online as with cpu i'am getting the ipl teams but in play online i can't play wid ipl teams sumbdy cud shed sum lite on dis???

rahul_zlpr added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

hey arjind can u plzz tell me how to play with ipl teams in ashes online i only get the old teams n nt the ipl ones

how to replace the stump file
i opened gdata.wad and then opened global.texpack and replaced the stump file
but the editor freezes and at the bottom left it shows importing
please give a solution

Hey arjind ! Can you index the previews of IPL 3 patch or give me the post link?

actually the previews he gave are not avaliable matbe expired or something but here are the previes from cg.org
previewwm.jpg

so every body cannot read a tutorial properly h
here are a screen shots of how to import

first click import

Thanks, but I have already provided a tutorial please post that link next to yours to avoid too many people gettng conufsed they can refer to both

check texpack tut provided

Yeah techincally u can install the IPL patch but u cant if u wanna keep national teams.

One idea I have for this IPL Patch is that u have it runnable as an exe. file which wud be installing it into a new folder in program files therefore making both an international and ipl patch playable. I havent explained that 100% well but hopefully u guys which catch my drift

arjind...please tell me hoe to change the names of the teams into real ipl names...like bangladesh to mumbai indians...etc etc...plaese?

Users who are viewing this thread