Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
can someone please put a download link up where i can download a file with just the stats on for the players of the IPL please, IF possible, would be much appreciated

ashleyj123 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

i need only stats because i have the game on xbox 360 and i want to make the IPL sides

Previews List -

1. Kolkata Knight Riders
    KKr.png

1-2.jpg
  2. Kings XI Punjab
    KXP.png

1-3.jpg
  3. Mumbai Indians
    MI-1.png

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

the mumbai indians kit needs to be a darker blue....the blue u used is too light, everythin else is cool!

They're old forget about them,I have released a new one (check the index)

Arjind i have one problem

when i am playing demostic i play first match when i loss or win then i am saving the game then when i am playing my second match with other team after the match when they announce man of the match there my game gets off i get this error

Cricket07.exe has stopped working

i tried to take other team but same after second match i get this error every time

what to do u know ???

when i am playing demostic i play first match when i loss or win then i am saving the game then when i am playing my second match with other team after the match when they announce man of the match there my game gets off i get this error

i tried to take other team but same after second match i get this error every time

what to do u know ???

It is ashes 2009 download forum not cricket 07:doh:doh:doh

what to do u know ???

Yeah, go to amazon and buy Ashes Cricket 2009, all will work after that

Users who are viewing this thread