Arrange Xbox Live Matches

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11215

well im not really into the 'classic' games i get bored of mario after a while... i know i shouldnt but i do :( so people recommend elder scrolls... you think this will last me a month, im normall very good at games and can complete games in like 2 days anyone played the tennis game?

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
duded64 said:
well im not really into the 'classic' games i get bored of mario after a while... i know i shouldnt but i do :( so people recommend elder scrolls... you think this will last me a month, im normall very good at games and can complete games in like 2 days anyone played the tennis game?
Oblivion will take you a few months to complete. A heap of people have been telling me that there is so much to do in the game that you can't stop playing.

D

Deleted member 11215

im thinking of getting elder scrolls IV is it worth getting?

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
It's a RPG, and If u don't have any playing experience, u would proably dump it.there are loads of things to keep track of in an RPG, and it can get difficult for newbie.
try the demo.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Just went shops before and saw at Dick Smith they had the Xbox 360 on a normal TV. Don't know which game it was (PG3) but it still looked pretty damn good. Better than the Xbox but I did notice something....... lag?

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
ps3 was the way to go had it not been for the highly untested technology that comes with the ps3,blu ray ,cell etc say wait till the 1st quarter of 2007 finishes and then buy one,althoug if you want something early go for the ps2 it still has life in it orelse the psp , its a great time to buy the psp since good games are coming right left and centre and also you might have heard about the 2.5 2.6 news

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
tutsipoppy2 said:
experience of a lifetime.
simply wrong.
if u had said wii, then it would be creditable.

Mind u, PS3 hasn't been delayed because of superior tech, but due to fact that IBM is unable to provide chips for it.

Users who are viewing this thread