Aryan is in love!!

Go out for coffee. She might, of course be saying "I don't know you" because she is repulsed by you. Hopefully not.

I never understand why people ask others for advice on girls on a COMPUTER GAMES FORUM.

A_Whitey said:
I never understand why people ask others for advice on girls on a COMPUTER GAMES FORUM.

On a cricket computer games forum, nonetheless! However, there have been some decent responses, from the more influential members of our forum...

ste_mc_efc said:
just a quick tip

dont ever try to dump a girl before her birthday/valentine's dat/christmas and then try and get back with her a couple of weeks later, (to avoid getting her a present)

never ever works

For me getting presents for them is the best bit for me!

Got back with my ex today! :happy Just as long as my family don't know! Hope she doesnt change her mind like last time!

So ayran, if I can do it, I'm sure you will have no problem! :cool:

DJ Ager said:
For me getting presents for them is the best bit for me!

Got back with my ex today! :happy Just as long as my family don't know! Hope she doesnt change her mind like last time!

So ayran, if I can do it, I'm sure you will have no problem! :cool:
yeah yeah..
i bought a present for her and with some nice wrtings on it :D hope she likes it.

DJ Ager said:

Changed her mind, again, I'm really devastated and gutted at the moment :crying

It'll be sunny later. Find another chick to poke.

DJ Ager said:
Changed her mind, again, I'm really devastated and gutted at the moment :crying
C'est la vie:p:p:p

I am just trying to brighten up your mood:noway

:p

well i guess u shud tak her 2 a coffee shop n jus b natural n let her b........
n wut else.....i also advise tht u crack sum jokes n break ice........
lotz of luck aryan

coolshreya!!! said:
well i guess u shud tak her 2 a coffee shop n jus b natural n let her b........
n wut else.....i also advise tht u crack sum jokes n break ice........
lotz of luck aryan

thanks Shreya :D ur idea is very appreciated. Hopefully i'll need ur advices in the near future.
thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread