What am I doing wrong?

Cos I'm brilliant and taught you the ways of women?

Just meet her she'll be as nervous or w/e as you. If your friends think shes ugly screw them their not the ones that want to go out with her unless your into orgys or something?.......An afterthought kinda weird friends if they don't respect how you feel? Anyway give it a smack.....crack* and see how it goes!

Stay away from them cheesy pick lines like "your eyes smell of fish"

you should definately meet her

but always take a friend with you and just remeber she might be different that you thought becuase no matter how much you talk to people over the phone or on msn, they are NEVER the same in real life!
dont go somewhere like a resteraunt that you would have to be stuck with just her and be all awkward if it didnt happen. also dont come across as desperate and unless you really think shes into you, dont ask her out the first time that you meet her thats such a turnoff. :cool:

dude why you want to have a girlfriend.
Girls will spend all your money man.
Yo you will be in peace when you are single dude

So you want to use you're hand for the rest of you're life? you're fake anyways.

So you want to use you're hand for the rest of you're life? you're fake anyways.

I don't believe he wants to no, but unfortunately you'll be forced to.

And fake, HA! Preaching slightly there Usy.

Go for it man, whats the worst that can happen?

When your a couple you actually use your hands more. ;)

cricketdudemad added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

dude why you want to have a girlfriend.
Girls will spend all your money man.
Yo you will be in peace when you are single dude

You are a legend.

Just ask her over, and if you don't want to do it at your house ask her to meet up with you downtown or something.

I have bad experiences with inviting girls over to my house. The first time I ever asked my girlfriend over my 4 little sisters decided it would be a good time to be total idiots and run into my bedroom going "SPRUNG!" when we were kissing on my bed. Grrr.. Anyway, sorry I'm rambling just invite her somewhere downtown and say that she's special and you would really like to meet her.

Well we've got a real meeting of the minds here, personally I think that you should ask her out to something like a movie, followed by candelight dinner, and then promise to call her during the week. Kiss on the third date, and sex only after marriage...

Alright I was joking, get her in the sack now!

manee said:
Is that you Romeo?
Made me laugh :D

Well we've got a real meeting of the minds here, personally I think that you should ask her out to something like a movie, followed by candelight dinner, and then promise to call her during the week. Kiss on the third date, and sex only after marriage...

Alright I was joking, get her in the sack now!

Made me laugh :D

Thats the problem, yet again last night I asked her out but she says now she has finished high school that she drops the kids off and goes work at 4, But when ever I ask about before 4, she says she is 'busy'

Thats the problem, yet again last night I asked her out but she says now she has finished high school that she drops the kids off and goes work at 4, But when ever I ask about before 4, she says she is 'busy'

I sure hope they are her siblings...

Users who are viewing this thread