What am I doing wrong?

Why do people host parties at their own home? I don't get it.

As soon as I saw the title, I knew this was a girl thread. No-one said she had to reciprocate affections. A rag of chloroform will do the trick.

Ah its class hosting house parties in one's own humble abode. It's amazing how most of the time it's me who wrecks my own house. I have very tolerant parents it seems.

Have an almighty party at your house, invite all your mates, tell her to invite all her mates, wait for the night to progress a bit, nail her.

lol, thats a very good idea I guess, she'll fall in love with you like that, if you watched some American Pie sh!t.

Be confident, girls like it. Also don't try and get staight into her knickers when you first meet her, that is if you are going to meet her. I have a great track record with girls surprsingly which actually gets annoying so if you can find someone who likes you loads(like she does) without meeting then it should be good. Just try and act yourself as if you don't then you won't be able to keep it up. Like Tom said make them laugh and don't complement them too much as then you will look desperate.

I must be losing my touch. That went straight over my head :confused: Why have you posted a link to a cosmetic surgery? :confused:
You really don't get it? Ugly people get cosmetic surgery to cure their curse of the uglys so I joked he was ugly and need his uglys curing. :p

If you were in Leicester mate I would say do try and get in her pants straight away, maybe it's just leicester girls though :D

Guys, given the young demographic of PC, I think you need to hold back on the kind of things you are saying. If you want to say that, use MSN, please.

I've got the same sort of situation as you, but like, she lives in Bristol. It's not Stevie. We've known each other, what? Like a year, but we're dead close and i can pretty much tell her anything. we've said we're gonna meet in the summer cos its easier for both of us and i might have a job to pay for a day out then. Thats all you need. Plus, dont make the mistake of always looking at girls as potential girlfriends. it just gets you hurt most of the time. Just be best mates for a bit and if you get really close, as in, boyfriend/girlfriend material, then youll already have a solid relationship. I wouldnt be surprised if you meet up together and it feels like youre 100th meeting. Just give it a crack mate.

Oh, and always wear a condom.

That was your most sensible post. Ever :eek:

I'm shocked as I have to agree with everything Stu just said. Unless of course your a devout Catholic ;)

Hell, I can be sensible when I want to. I didnt really wanna make a dirty joke about it cos he generally does sound like he wants help. Just wanna elaborate, you'd be surprised at how simple it is meeting someone for the first time. Something simple as just sitting somewhere quiet, listening to an iPod or something, taking the mick out of each others music taste etc. Simple. Much like myself ;)

Stu didn't make a dirty joke, the devil best buy some thermal underwear.

I best post something on topic, do something or meet up somewhere which you both enjoy because if you get bored then you can end up with a load of silence or worse just keep talking nonsense and more nonsense whilst she gets more bored, I have been there :D

Don't get your hopes up either, she could be a total bitch like that stupid I'm a part timemuslim who decides to use my religion to criticise people but when I am not in the mood for that I'll be a **** and get drunk all the time girl.

Users who are viewing this thread