Ashes 2005 Intro Screens Preview

langerrox said:
i guess i could post my ashes wallpaper here, i like yours good work, donno about giles being a 'dangerman' :P
Mind blowing its fantastic just fantastic 2reps for you.(May be some more editing is required)

sarmad said:
thanx mahesh for ur critics.....u have right to express ur feelings...i chose these pics these were the best ones (quality wise ) i cud find.....and the things u said in the quoted area...that looks more like a request than a suggestion....i was thinking of putting vaughan and ponting in the background and in the middle some firey text or something...kepp watching.....this is not the end :D...it just begins.
Looking forward to it bfore July 21st

hi guys i loved that ashes wall paper i also put it in game.

if u guys want to put it ingame , heres the file and also an ingame screenie.

all u have to do is put this file in cric 05 root directory.

Attachments

• ASHES INTRO.zip
    249.8 KB · Views: 20
  • INTRO.JPG
    INTRO.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 84
hi

im not the best with computers, probally sounds really stupid when u say root directory do u mean just the cricket 2005 folder or do i need to go through biggui and stuff.

thanks, by the way ur work is excellent!!!

Satish555 said:
cricket 2005 main folder. eg. c:/prog files/cric 05/ea sports cric 05

sorry but could you tell me how to access the cricket 2005 main folder in simple terms cos i am not very good with computers. also is this the same way to apply patches?

thanks in advance

My Desktop/My Computer/Local Disk C:/Program Files/EA SPORTS/EA SPORTS Cricket 2005

Can't get more simpler than that.

Satish, do you reckon you could put langerrox's wallpaper into the game and then put the file up for download here plz mate?

Cheers!

ok ill do langeroxes one too :cheers

will take time thugh its pretty **** . have to divide into 256 8 equal parts . some parts dont actually show up so have to adjust that too.

will take time but will do it.

Satish555 said:

will take time thugh its pretty **** . have to divide into 256 8 equal parts . some parts dont actually show up so have to adjust that too.

Do it fast.Thanks.

ASHES INTRO Screen 2

hi there.

here is the 2nd of the ashes intro screens....i think now the sky blue background and the text will be no problem.......enjoy and tell me waht do u ppl think about it.

Attachments

• ashes.JPG
    ashes.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 79
Satish555 said:

Cheers Satish, take ur time mate, the better the quality it is, the more realistic it will look.

Sarmad that looks very good mate, keep them coming!!! how about having a go at some individual countries instead of the Ashes now??

i am going for it...pakistan's and india's are almost ready....westindies background is in progress...i will have to find good pics of the england players now....keep watching.

Users who are viewing this thread