Ashes 2009 Playtest

My two main concerns at the moment are

Edges from defensive shots and leaving the ball won't drop the confidence; but i think they have already been covered in most threads :)

I should be back home from the playtest by 7pm on Monday, I will then type up my preview and post Monday night.

One of the silliest things I recal about BLIC07 was how easily you could leg glance the ball to fine leg for a single. Actually I don't remember anything good about that game so I won't be holding my breath for this release. I'm most interested about the Wii version and how it will work with the Wiimote.

One of the silliest things I recal about BLIC07 was how easily you could leg glance the ball to fine leg for a single. Actually I don't remember anything good about that game so I won't be holding my breath for this release. I'm most interested about the Wii version and how it will work with the Wiimote.

And don't forget how often the AI would get itself out by leg glancing onto the stumps...

I should be back home from the playtest by 7pm on Monday, I will then type up my preview and post Monday night.

Dude, try to record some videos of the game. Something thing that I want you to really look into is the strokes. In BLIC07, the batsman's wrist moves so weirdly that makes it look like he has a broken wrist or something. I mean the shots don't look realistinc because of that. Check if the same thing goes on with Ashes 2009.

check does cpu change field if you scores most of the runs through a particular area?? I remember one of the dev saying that CPU would react if you score too much on a single portion of the field??
Also check the loopy bounce problem,Confidence lose on leaving,weird 3rd umpire replay problems

Dude if you can check this that will be great ......
Is there variety of shots batsman can play ?? I know there are front foot and back foot but do they look real??

fk915 added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

check does cpu change field if you scores most of the runs through a particular area?? I remember one of the dev saying that CPU would react if you score too much on a single portion of the field??

That will be same as Cricket 07 ... I dont wanna say that but looks like this game is inspired by Cricket 07

The day has arrived.

PC to test the new Ashes Cricket 2009 game.

What time is it? I.E, 10-4?

Users who are viewing this thread