Review Playtest Review/Preview(Review Links, Updated in First Post)

A quick question: is this game 'Game For Windows Live (GFWL)' enabled?

That's bad. :( I was hoping to have good game agaisnt the friends that I made in GFWL, with all the GP and achievements to rant about.

Another question: What kind of match-making system this game has? Will there be a lobby system where all the host of different matches will be listed and one selects one of the host to play agasint or is it that you have to connect to the IP/Game ID of the player whom you want to play against?

Not sure how credible a review from the Guardian is, they always seem a bit wishy washy the newspaper reviews.

Think I'm gonna bite the bullet, if it's that bad I will just have to recoup a ?10 for it or something.

Thanks for the playtest reviews and that. I just wonder if they will have changed something as significant as the bounce of the ball in such a short time before going gold.

Still, I enjoyed Brian Lara 05, was good for a few hours. 2007 was insufferable I literally played it for an hour, realised it was broken and turned it off.

I sense a bit of a new beginning. The only other worry I have is that if it's only a year and half til the next release surely they won't be that fussed about getting it bang on this time and can rectify it for the end of 2010.

I don't care ultimately if it is a direct simulation of cricket, as much as I'd love to hit 500 over a simulated 5 days, my mates will just start slogging it. So aslong as it's playable and not too hard to pick up, I'll get my moneys worth.

Here's to optimism. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread