Ashes Cricket 2009 bugs thread

Try installing the latest version of DirectX. It's a DirectX issue.

I think i have worked out the running through the stumps bug...

its at the start of an over when the game switches between a left handed and right handed bowler. i think you have to wait until he is at the correct runup...

I've had Jimmy Anderson hit the stumps with his hand in his run up, next ball he starts to run in but then the scene goes to Cook warming up and the umpire can be heard saying 'no ball' in the background. :laugh

ashes 09

what a waste of money graphics are terrible if you like this game u r easily pleased:

Paul Collingwood does not bowl at 55mph, nor does Luke Wright. I won't bother wasting my time listing all the other bowlers who bowl at speeds so different from real life. Jimmy Anderson and Broad bowl in the low 70s.
Hi..I haven't played this ashes game but I noticed this bug present in Blic 05 and 07.. fast bowlers bowling very slow around 65 -80 never crossed 80+mph..replays too showed as they're flighting the ball like spin bowlers...Is the same bug present in this game too..??:doh

help needed!!
hi guys,,whenever i start the game it gives the error
"this application has failed to start because d3dx9_30.dll was not found"

can somebody help me out... or provide me that file "d3dx9_30.dll"
thanks

copy that dll file manualy and paste into the window sys32 folder if u installed the game
if u copy pasted the installation, install latest directX or go for the installation i.e.setup
hope this will work

Hi..I haven't played this ashes game but I noticed this bug present in Blic 05 and 07.. fast bowlers bowling very slow around 65 -80 never crossed 80+mph..replays too showed as they're flighting the ball like spin bowlers...Is the same bug present in this game too..??:doh

Nope... pace bowlers dont "flight" the ball in AC09.

and sadly for whoever dev'd Blic 07 that wasnt a bug... it was more poor design

Had this twice now. One minute you're playing, the next the game has switched to this screen (a player from the batting team) and nothing works.
Whipped the digital camera out as couldn't screenshot it.

Attachments

• crash.jpg
    crash.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 165
Had this twice now. One minute you're playing, the next the game has switched to this screen (a player from the batting team) and nothing works.
Whipped the digital camera out as couldn't screenshot it.

PC version? Have not heard this yet on the consoles

Sorry to ask you (I am sure you have been hounded) but have you guys inquired about a possible patch yet? hsmith and the lot have been missing since the demo came out.

Can honestly say I've never has this happen (PS3 version).
Always use manual front / back foot and it always works. :noway

Users who are viewing this thread