Ashes Cricket 2009 Demo Problems Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought yellow was only for the timing bar, I thought light green was the optimum line and length...

Last edited:
So does the weather actually have the necessary effect on the ball? Transmissions, your attention to detail is commendable. :clap

So does the weather actually have the necessary effect on the ball? Transmissions, your attention to detail is commendable. :clap

I am 99% sure it does. In the demo if the weather is cloudy the symbol for swinging turns more than on a sunny day so I guess therefore more swing!!

Cant wait to try reverse swing in the final game!!!!

Boy, it would be a real challenge to play on a 5th day indian pitch if this game is as hard as people have posted in their previews. I would love if AI use the bluff balls which looks like offspinners but go other way. Coz this was the weak point of BLIC 07 spin bowling. Once i se the spin of the ball i was ready to dance down the track and whack it for six.(Once i was playing with my friend and i hit 19 consecutive sixes, you would say why 19 why not more, well after 19th he got annoyed and threatened to go home so we quit the game decided to play Guitar Hero):D:D

Coz this was the weak point of BLIC 07 spin bowling. Once i se the spin of the ball i was ready to dance down the track and whack it for six.(Once i was playing with my friend and i hit 19 consecutive sixes, you would say why 19 why not more, well after 19th he got annoyed and threatened to go home so we quit the game decided to play Guitar Hero):D:D

No way anyone is smacking 19 sixes in a row on hard in this game against another human on hard, not unless they are bowling like a complete muppet!!

Boy, it would be a real challenge to play on a 5th day indian pitch if this game is as hard as people have posted in their previews. I would love if AI use the bluff balls which looks like offspinners but go other way. Coz this was the weak point of BLIC 07 spin bowling. Once i se the spin of the ball i was ready to dance down the track and whack it for six.(Once i was playing with my friend and i hit 19 consecutive sixes, you would say why 19 why not more, well after 19th he got annoyed and threatened to go home so we quit the game decided to play Guitar Hero):D:D
Lol..I laughed hard at that!!

how does a muppet bowl?

Have you seen Mitchell Johnson bowl :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl

Seriously tho and on topic - "bump balls" are also an excellent weapon in this game. Bowl a slower bouncer when least expected and can get you some chances.

Did this a few times last night and got the AI to miss time a defensive shot and the ball popped up in the air, fell safe the first time but the second one got a wicket!!!!!:banana2:banana2

Between Dark green, Light green and yellow, which spot is better? I'm a bit confused.:help

Last edited:
Between Dark green, Light green and yellow, which spot is better? I'm a bit confused.:help

If your bowling the lighter the green or even yellow the better! Dark green is easier for the batsmen to play at, its the same as when the bowling meter comes up you want to stop it in the light green for a "good" ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread