Ashes Cricket 2009 [Release Date: still unknown]

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Its confirmed:banana2:banana2 "Ashes Cricket 2009 will be released in Australia on July 18, and will have Ashes, One Day, 20-Over and Test Match modes." Source IGN IGN: Ashes Cricket 2009 Preview Just scroll down to the bottom of the article and see the release date.:happy:happy So we can expect a demo in 3rd or 4th week of june.
But the leaked images of a preorder book says a whole different story. According to that the release date is 3rd july. Her see yourself http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ashes-cricket-2009-a-52694-3.html#post1387321

Last edited:
These release dates seem to be rubbish anyway. In previous years copies have started appearing one even two weeks beforehand.

These release dates seem to be rubbish anyway. In previous years copies have started appearing one even two weeks beforehand.

Start appearing in stores?

So, you mean they are not correct dates which they mention like one here:

ShopTo.Net - Ashes Cricket 2009 - PC

In that, release date is 28/08/2009. It seemed totally unrealistic so I didnt put any preorder yet.
Late August is far too late. Codemasters have said July in their press releases, IGN have said 18th July in Australia, and it would make sense to release the official game of the Ashes at the start of the series.

JULY 17-18!! Wooooooooo!

My bro's coming back from U.S. and I'll be 17 then!

Excellent update!

what about INDIA?(i think there would be no release date for india as india is suffering from virus called piracy.....)

Release dates - especially in regards to fairly small time games - mean next to nothing.

hi

yes india piracy is very high but if they sell like gta IV then ashes piracy would be very less in india

for india GTA IV price was only RS 500/-

so according to reports 65-70% people in india playing GTA Iv has licensed copy not pirated one

you can search that in orkut

yes india piracy is very high but if they sell like gta IV then ashes piracy would be very less in india

for india GTA IV price was only RS 500/-

so according to reports 65-70% people in india playing GTA Iv has licensed copy not pirated one

you can search that in orkut
this is true! many of my friends also bought one because of the cost.I dont have a gfx card.going to buy one!

Went to Game today, and in their book, it says July 3rd. I asked a person I knew who worked there, and she said its almost guaranteed it'll be dropped then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread