Ashes Cricket 2009 [Release Date: still unknown]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what if it's crap? Aren't you going to try a demo or read some reviews first?

Well said! We have been disappointed so many times by cricket games; I for one, will not buy it until I have at least seen some reviews, both professional and reader reviews. Ideally, I'd have to play the demo as well. I was so looking forwards to BLIC 2007 and look what happened with that one...

Yea i get what you mean but i really want a cricket game on ps3... and its doesnt look like there will be too many more on ps3 any time soon

Im sure it will be out in july or maybe august... would be stupid to not release it in india the market is just so great for it... but then again is the ashes really all that important in india... And yes might ape got it right this time... it is set for a july 23rd release in aus

i dont think they officially relase in india or pakistan maube be i am wrong but pakistan there is no official release as piracy and third world country and people dont wanna spend 5000 rs around 70$ us for a ps3 blue ray disk so they buy it on pc pirated.

There are shops that sell unpirated CDs in Pakistan, but many of them are too expensive to even bother going to. I believe they are actually imported from the UK and Singapore (2 major outlets I know of), and are not directly sent to Pakistan by EA (or other gaming companies) for distribution.

I've seen release dates of the 23rd July, 2nd July and 15th of July.

IMO it's got to be the 2nd, would be perfect with the Ashes starting a week later.

yea would be but you would also expect them to announce the game more then 2 months before the ashes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread