Ashes Cricket 2009 [Release Date: still unknown]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was the perfect release date
some websites telling is released on 1st july
and some says it is released on 18th july?
Which is correct..:rolleyes:;)

But I want that game released in 1st Ashes Test Match B/c it is related to Ashes. :cheers:happy:banana2

well in the system at eb it says it shall be released on the 23/07... thats in aus atleast... if it changes ill let everyone now.

well in the system at eb it says it shall be released on the 23/07... thats in aus atleast... if it changes ill let everyone now.

Hopefully it releases early :crying

Pretty much... You would think that they would release it during the first test... but if it does change i will post it... either way im preording first chance i can

Pretty much... You would think that they would release it during the first test... but if it does change i will post it... either way im preording first chance i can
But what if it's crap? Aren't you going to try a demo or read some reviews first?

But what if it's crap? Aren't you going to try a demo or read some reviews first?

I told you Lee, most people will go straight out and buy the damn thing. Its a cricket game, its like getting one step closer to the Holy Grail.

I'll be heading out early when it comes out, probably kick Dan's (King Pietersen) ass if he gets it, seeing as he gets it kicked every time on '07. :p

I just got the 'red ring of death' on my xbox 360, which is proabably a good thing cos know Im forced to concentrate on studying before getting around to getting it fixed and buying the game.

I also got rrod on my 360 last week,till than i have my pc for back up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread