Ashes Cricket 2009 Screenshots

At least being able to pause and then go through the stats at any point... what would be cool would be if you could check at any time a pitch map. I know they have the ability to put it in the game because it was in RPIC 2007 it was just randomly at the end of an over... it would be cool to control it yourself.

I doubt wii version will be like PC or PS3 version soas it will surely looks like cartoony game. Moreover there are no screenshots for Wii so get ready to see a cartoony cricket game.

yea there isnt screenshots for the wii because they still have a lot of work to do on the wii version.. would be cool if the wii version used wii motion plus... so you can play all the strokes in the book... even the kp switch hand slug sweep lol. i dont think the faces are really that bad. sure they arent like fifa etc but its better than not having a cricket game at all i reckon. everything else pretty much looks awesome

^ I'm talking about "helmet-faces". Those faces look as if they have been stuffed like some chickens inside the helmet. Otherwise, the ordinary faces look great.

CD Cover added to index
208-9004681MSA72UC579236X.jpg

CD Cover added to index
208-9004681MSA72UC579236X.jpg

I liked this dvd cover. I think slowly they are releasing one after one. Next move will be trailer & demo

coolz_hari added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

^ I'm talking about "helmet-faces". Those faces look as if they have been stuffed like some chickens inside the helmet. Otherwise, the ordinary faces look great.

specially Haddin ( it seems ):p

coolz_hari added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

is there indian bats in the game.

Yes..all will Indian bats will be there but if the patch makers do:D

yea fair enough... it almost looks like the helmet is not big enough for there heads lol

I'd say that horrendous screenshot of Haddin is actually an improvement on what he really looks like :D

I thought it was Clarke, not Haddin :p.

Wait, you are talking about this picture, right?

Ashes09_image14.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread