Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Open Beta 2

you really do need to grow up and just drop it you seem to always have to get the last word in every thread, ive only asked once which was earlier today so dont know why you said that(strange).

Anywayz can we move away from this and not get tooo far off topic.

Dont mess with Mark, he is a REAL Cowboy from Texas ( & Texas Kicks Ass ). I myself can identify with the anguish that plagues him. So even if he is little irritated or cranky regarding the situation , i see no reason to go all lone ranger up his behind.

Dont mess with Mark, he is a REAL Cowboy from Texas ( & Texas Kicks Ass ). I myself can identify with the anguish that plagues him. So even if he is little irritated or cranky regarding the situation , i see no reason to go all lone ranger up his behind.

To quote Full Metal Jacket, apparently 2 things come from Texas, one of them being steers....

:D

and I sure as hell aint no steer. ;)

:laugh

As for my smart-ass comment, I just watched a movie set in Texas called Boys Don't Cry, and it reminded me of that quote from Full Metal Jacket. Both good movies in their own way!

Mark what was your take on the classic cowboy movie , Brokeback Mountain ? you know cowboys, they are all about men being men ... yeeehaaaawww !

Mark what was your take on the classic cowboy movie , Brokeback Mountain ? you know cowboys, they are all about men being men ... yeeehaaaawww !

Never saw it, might rent it tonight though now that you mention it.

everythings sooo off topic :doh

Because there really is nothing left to discuss regarding Open Beta 2

Everyone is not illiterate like you I guess.

Fail!

Brokeback Mountain is a very good movie. If you're not secure enough in your own sexuality, then just look away during the sex scenes.

It would be nice, though, if there were a girl-on-girl equivalent for that movie. That would be a must-purchase DVD. :)

Brokeback Mountain is a very good movie. If you're not secure enough in your own sexuality, then just look away during the sex scenes.

It would be nice, though, if there were a girl-on-girl equivalent for that movie. That would be a must-purchase DVD. :)

That movie exists! (So I have heard!! .....blushes, goes off for a cold shower! (Yeah, right......click, as the DVD player whirls into action again,)

Never saw it, might rent it tonight though now that you mention it.

Its an Oscar winning classic & i haven't seen it myself but, rent it only if you are comfortable watching 2 lonely cowboys making LURVE !

Dont you guys just loooooooooooooooovvvvveeeeee talking about the Open Beta patch? We`re just chatting like hens about this particular subject arent we!

:p

Its an Oscar winning classic & i haven't seen it myself but, rent it only if you are comfortable watching 2 lonely cowboys making LURVE !

Why is that the only reason you should rent it? Even if you aren't comfortable watching that, it's only a very minor part of the movie and there's another 1 hour and 58 minutes that doesn't feature what you're referring to.

I don't think Tuco ( The Ugly ) would have been too sure of his sexuality after seeing two cowboys make out. Maybe he would have tried making love to a door or a tree.

Users who are viewing this thread