Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Open Beta 2

Exactly,

But could they not find 10 minutes to to tell us what's happening?

yes, it seems there just shutting us out now and hopefuly everyone will forget about the patch situation and then they wont have to do anything, thats the impression i get unfortunenately. Someone should have spoke out by now its getting stupid.

yes, it seems there just shutting us out now and hopefuly everyone will forget about the patch situation and then they wont have to do anything, thats the impression i get unfortunenately. Someone should have spoke out by now its getting stupid.

Although I try not to speak negatively, it is a bit silly that its been so long and still no official word. If they don't know, why can't they tell us. If its not happening, why disappear?

PC users checkout the hamachi thread & if any programers who know how to edit ashes 09 - use beta change IP address of patch then use hamachi to join online :banana2

might work

I don't think that that is a true reflection of the situation at all. I think that the patch will come, that there will be a sequel to Ashes 09 and that people are doing what they can. In the meantime enjoy life and one day you will come on here and the patch will be there or some other news. Time passes very slowly when you are preoccupied with waiting.

Thats the impression i get anywayz.... But this is only because i had heard nothing from them in ages as we alll havent.

But i do think they should update us from now on cause i dont want to be waiting for months and months and then nothing it would take less than 5 mins to give an update to us.

I know some people are thinking well how can there be an update when theres no news to tell or whatever, but if there doing all they can then im sure it wont take more months to give us more news, every few weeks would be nice.

Thats the impression i get anywayz.... But this is only because i had heard nothing from them in ages as we alll havent.

But i do think they should update us from now on cause i dont want to be waiting for months and months and then nothing it would take less than 5 mins to give an update to us.

I know some people are thinking well how can there be an update when theres no news to tell or whatever, but if there doing all they can then im sure it wont take more months to give us more news, every few weeks would be nice.

play something else for a while.

Have you tried Prototype? What about Batman Arkham Asylum? They're pretty sweet.

play something else for a while.

Have you tried Prototype? What about Batman Arkham Asylum? They're pretty sweet.

yepp im on 360 and well im getting my new xbox on thursday and ill be playing alot of fifa 10 and modern warfare 2 :D

theres no need for sarcasm the guy asked a question, show some respect, not everyone is aware of the situation.

Someone call the waaaaaaahmbulence.

Take the time to read the thread and stop asking useless questions

I think this situation is a perfect reason why most of the people don't buy the cricket video games and instead download it off of the internet. I'll admit that I myself downloaded BLIC05 and I was pretty dissapointed with it. This time, their promises got me to buy it off of Stream and then I was still left behind those who got the DVD game because I haven't even played the beta patch and people who bought the DVD game enjoyed it. I am sure other Stream buyers are also dissapointed. This is rediculous. Next time, I might think if i should buy the game or download. $30 are not that much but they are still money and no one spends money on something that doesn't satisfy them. A patch would have made it better but they have decided to keep us hanging in the middle. :(

Someone call the waaaaaaahmbulence.

Take the time to read the thread and stop asking useless questions

And there you go with the stupidity again, grow up.

Anywayz i was wondering if we could expect another update in a few weeks possibly.

We all are wondering dude, there is no point in coming on here every day and asking if there is news or when the next update will be. You are worse than my 3 year old nephew "are we there yet , are we there yet"

you really do need to grow up and just drop it you seem to always have to get the last word in every thread, ive only asked once which was earlier today so dont know why you said that(strange).

Anywayz can we move away from this and not get tooo far off topic.

Users who are viewing this thread