Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Open Beta 2

Hi,I have the following config:

AMD Sempron Processor LE 1250 2.2 GHz
9500 GT Nvidia Graphics Card 512 MB
2 GB Ram

The problem is the games gets jerky during day matches on Low,Med and high graphics settings.
During Night game plays perfectly alright.

I'm playing with beta 2 patch..

Can anyone help??

Hi,I have the following config:

AMD Sempron Processor LE 1250 2.2 GHz
9500 GT Nvidia Graphics Card 512 MB
2 GB Ram

The problem is the games gets jerky during day matches on Low,Med and high graphics settings.
During Night game plays perfectly alright.

I'm playing with beta 2 patch..

Can anyone help??

Try downloading 'GAME BOOSTER' and running the game with this (it shuts down all other stuff). I only have a NVidia GT 8600 and run the game on full settings.

Try downloading 'GAME BOOSTER' and running the game with this (it shuts down all other stuff). I only have a NVidia GT 8600 and run the game on full settings.

Does not help!!I think that the trouble is 9500GT is not in the supported list of Gfx cards.

Well, the 9600GT is a budget card, but it's specs look fine. I'd say the bigger issue is your CPU.

Have you tried using the original driver for your graphics card prasoonvidhu ?

To prasoonvidhu, try running windows media player with a song on repeat in the background. This solved my frame rate issues.

arent you lot writing this in the wrong thread not 100% sure what your chatting about but this kinda tak seems to me to be for ashes cricket issues, fixes and common questions??

Or try using one of the betas - it does the same job, without need for Media Player. ;)

I'm already playing with beta 2.....But the game lags only in day matches.
Night matches are perfectly alright.

Sorry if it's already been asked and answered but I hardly look at the AC09 (seeing as I don't have it yet).

Is a final version of the patch still coming for the PS3 now that Transmission has closed down?

Codemasters

Just had another reply from codemasters,make of it what you will.
I asked when the patch would be released.Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Ashes Cricket 2009.

Unfortunately we don't have an exact date at the moment in time I'm afraid.
Further developments will be made public on our forums nearer the time

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and INCLUDE THIS LINE IN YOUR REPLY:-

{|CALLID|}=02122517

Or include the entire text of this email.

Kind regards
Dominic
Codemasters Customer Services

Atleast the cars are moving. Not just turned off and parked.

Users who are viewing this thread