Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Open Beta 2

Well if the patch is in codies greasy hands then they better release it asap! Like i said previously, it's not as if it can be worked on is it!?

As I've said several times there is no information on this either way so stop everyone please stop making assumptions.

I spoke to darkboyblunder few days ago and he told me this info so i wouldnt say its an assumption when he is a representive of TG.

i beg to differ hes an honest person isnt he.
He told me the situation so i disagree with you there.

Anywayz post some more of your test in the other thread when ready? did you win that 3rd test you were pretty comfortable??

Haven't played it yet. I'd suggest you might have misunderstood him then. Rob has asked me not to pass on what he said beyond that the future of the patch is not certain either way yet and they're in the dark too.

ok i guess you would be more right than me as you seem to have spoken to him more recently, tell him our thought are with him by the way i really thought he was a great guy so....

And im pretty sure i didnt misunderstand by the way, basically he told me enough is enough its time to release the patch cause its getting ridiculous you know how long this is going on for and well he said some testing would be done sunday which was then it was time to send it off and get it finalised and alioz tested and then said they sent it off, this is honestly what i was told.

Whats your view on it??

ok i guess you would be more right than me as you seem to have spoken to him more recently, tell him our thought are with him by the way i really thought he was a great guy so....

And im pretty sure i didnt misunderstand by the way, basically he told me enough is enough its time to release the patch cause its getting ridiculous you know how long this is going on for and well he said some testing would be done sunday which was then it was time to send it off and get it finalised and alioz tested and then said they sent it off, this is honestly what i was told.

Whats your view on it??

I hope to god that the patch went through
It will be so disappointing that the patch they worked so hard for so long and we have been waiting patiently doesn't even gets released. It will make the game so much more fun even though it may be the last patch we ever get for this game.

the closure of TG is a real kick in the guts. I really hope the PS3 patch is still coming out. There's a lot of emotion in posts all over these threads and I think it's a reflection of the quality that is inherent in the game. The pressure to release the game during the ashes series meant the potential wasn't realised on release, and now that potential may never be completely fulfilled. Very frustrating!! I love the game, and the 5% that isn't perfect makes me realise how close TG came. :doh

help me from last two days i can't access online mode
it says that version does not supported:noway

help me from last two days i can't access online mode
it says that version does not supported:noway

Only the pre-beta server is up and running so if you want to play online you'll have to remove the patches.

beta serner

I dont understand why the development server is down and the pre beta servers are running.Can anyone explain why.
If the worst comes to the worst and the final patch isnt released would it be possible for codies to organise that you can only play online with beta 1.2.
What will happen to all the stats on the development server?will they be lost?.

If the patch cannot be released officially due to the reasons we know, what is the issue with an unofficial release?

Or are we just waiting to see what happens before we come down to that.

Users who are viewing this thread